Chapter 4. The beginning of school life.

- Wait, who are you?! - Leah shouted when she saw the girl who was sitting on this sofa.

- Oh, hello! – said the girl. - Are you my new neighbors?

- Apparently, yes, - I replied.

- My name is Tania.

Tania was a tall, slender girl with bright green eyes and dark long wavy hair with a bluish tint. She was dressed in a white blouse and a black skirt.

- My name is Marie, and this is my sister Leah. - I pointed to my jumping sister. - Nice to meet you.

- Same.

- Tania, can you tell us more about this school?-  I asked.- Is there a school uniform or rules according to which one should dress? How are classes going? How many classes?

- Wait, the headmaster didn't tell you anything?- Tania looked at us in surprise.

- Nah! - Leah said happily.

- Well, I'll tell you everything now. We don't have a school uniform, you can dress as you want. What you called a "class", we call a group. The group is determined by rooms. There are 4 rooms in one group, or 12 people. The lessons of the group are the same, but since there can be princesses in the same group, both 15-year-olds and 8-year-olds, each student's tasks are different. Anything else?

- And where do these doors lead? - Leah suddenly asked.

- To our bedrooms. Let's go, I'll show you, and at the same time you will choose who will sleep where.

Tania led us to the lilac door.

- This is my room.

Going inside, I noticed that Tanya has a large lilac room. There was a large double bed against the far wall. Next to bed was a desk with a pile of notebooks and studybooks, and a bright desk lamp shone. Nearby there was a wooden wardrobe and a small bedside table with books. Suddenly I noticed that there was a couch in the corner where cats or dogs usually sleep. Does Tania have a pet? But I didn't seem to notice anyone... Okay, I'll ask her later.

Then we went into the next room. It was all pink, there were a bunch of plush toys on the bed, and the desk was just littered with bows, rubber bands, hairpins and all sorts of other things for hair. I didn't like it right away, but Leah immediately started jumping on the bed in an embrace with a huge teddy bear.

- My room!!!- she immediately shouted.

I went to the last room that became mine. As soon as I entered, I immediately saw a huge bookcase and a staircase. Next to the wardrobe was a small desk, on which lay a laptop and a lamp. But I didn't see the bed.Maybe there's a second floor here? I climbed the stairs and confirmed my guess. Right on the bookcase was the second floor, where there was a double bed, armchairs and a small table on which a couple of cups and a kettle were located.When I left the room, everyone was already sitting in the living room again and discussing something.

- Tania, there is a kitchen here. So we have to cook ourselves? - Leah asked our new neighbor.

- There are lunches and breakfasts here.

- Then why do we need a kitchen?

- To cook dinner, and, if we want, some kind of snack.

- Tania, - I went to the sofa, - tell me, what are the lessons here?

- Well... - Tania thought about it.- English, Math, Physics, swimming, Chemistry, royal etiquette, cooking, computer science. It seems like everything ... Oh, and geography!

- Oh, I see. Okay, I'm going to bed– it's already late, – Yawning, I said.

The girls wished me good night, and I went into the room. I climbed up to the second floor, changed into pajamas, set the alarm for 6 o'clock in the morning and went to bed.