Chapter 7. Vladislav, nice to meet you

Tania quickly recoiled.

- W-what made you think that?

I looked at her.

- Okay. - Tania quickly gave up. - There is too much evidence, it's too late to hide. Yes, I'm a werewolf. Are you satisfied?

I was still looking at her in disbelief, stunned. Her pupils have already expanded to normal size.

- I think I'm going to bed. You know I'm sick.

Tania, slightly staggering, went to her room, and I decided to take a walk to unwind a little and collect my thoughts. I passed by the pool, which was in the garden. Someone was already swimming there, although everyone still had lessons. I went outside the school grounds to take a walk in the woods. I loved that forest, although mostly I didn't really like nature. When I was almost there, I saw that in the distance there was a carriage that brought Leah and me to school. When it came to the enter, a guy about 15-16 years old got out of it, took all his things and went to school. I hurried after him. Running closer, I saw that he had short blond hair with a light-brown streak on his forehead. He was dressed in dark jeans and a pale blue shirt.

- Hello! Are you new here?

- Hi and yes. And you?

- I've been here about a week. My name is Marie.

- Vladislav, nice to meet you. In short - Vlad. Do you know how to get to the headmaster?

- Yes, i'll show you!

While we were walking to Sergey Alexandrovich's office, I was thinking. Isn't this a princess school? Why is there a boy here? Is he going to study here too?

When we reached the office, I knocked.

- Yes, yes, come in! - A muffled voice came from behind the door. We entered.

- Oh, Marie, good afternoon. How do you like it here?

- Oh, I really like it here! It's better here than in a regular school. 

Vlad cleared his throat, and we paid attention to the newcomer.

- Oh, you're Vladislav Olikhov, I suppose?

- Olekhov, sir.

- Oh, I'm sorry, I was mistaken. I am Sergey Alexandrovich, the headmaster of the school. By the way, you and Marie met well. She's just going to show you everything here, and I won't have to strain myself. Marie, can you do it? You've been studying here for a week after all.

- Yes, of course. I answered happily.

- Vladislav...

- Just Vlad, -  The newcomer smiled slightly.

- Vlad, come out for a minute. And Marie, you stay, we need to talk.

When Vlad left, I turned excitedly to the director.

- Is there something wrong with my grades?

- No, no, you're doing great in this regard. That's what I wanted to talk about. For starters, are you and Tania doing well?

- Yes, of course.

- You... do you know?

- About what she's a were-...

- You know, so. Good.

- Sergey Alexandrovich, why is there a boy here? Isn't this a princess school?-

 Actually, this school is for all persons of noble origin. By the way, that's what I wanted to talk about.

After explaining what and how to show Vlad, I was released. When I was about to open the door, the headmaster called out to me.

- Marie, take the keys to his room. Oh, and by the way, he lives with you.

- What?!