Chapter 24. Return to school.

Finally, we came to the surface. Leah, Tania and Vlad were waiting for us there. When Leah saw us, she immediately ran to me to hug, and Vlad helped Caroline.
- You've been gone so long, we've already been scared! - Tania said.
- Yes, I'm sorry. Just something happened there.... - At that moment, I brought out the sphere with the Angel.
- Oh my God.....
- Marie, I'm so sorry.....
- It's all right. - I smiled sadly. – I just want to bury him properly.
- Sorry to interrupt, - Caroline replied, - but where the hell are Sidia and Marina?!
- They ran away as soon as they got out. - Leah replied.
- Reptiles! They'll pay me again!
- Yes, Caroline, what happened down there? - I remembered. - You were mumbling something about betrayal.
- When we left you behind, we accidentally turned into the wrong corridor. – Caroline began to tell. – And then a piece of the back wall fell on me. I was lucky, I was crushed only by the lower part of my body. Sidia and Marina were with me then, but when I asked them for help with the last of my strength, before passing out from the pain, they simply abandoned me! Before fainting, I heard fragments of their words: it turns out that they were friends with me only out of pity...
- Oh, I'm sorry....
- It's all right. I noticed their distrust a long time ago, I just didn't expect that they would be able to leave me on the verge of death.
After Caroline's story, we went to school together.
Leah and Caroline were cured there, and the Angel was buried according to all the rules. Before that, I noticed a white lily in his hands – my favorite flower. I carefully took it away and put it in an ice sphere to keep it as long as possible.
My uncle, seeing us alive after the disaster, burst into tears with joy. He had heard about the destruction of the mansion and was very worried about us.
Also, a couple of days after our return to school, Eric and Simon came to us. They showed their faces, and yes, it turned out to be the same Ernell brothers.
Many years have passed since then. We have successfully completed the "Royale School". Leah and I passed the coronation and ascended the throne. Tania and Vlad started dating soon after graduation and got married. Now they have a lovely son growing up. Caroline started teaching after graduating from university – you won't believe it! – history at the royal school. Sergey Alexandrovich, by the way, is still its director. All the surviving "Creators" have gone their separate ways, and from now on this grouping does not exist. And the spot left in the hall of the school now serves as a kind of attraction.
The lily I took from the Angel is still alive. I come and look at it every day. Maybe somewhere out there, on the clouds, an angel Angel is sitting, and protects me from troubles.
Now we have started to restore the ruins of the mansion. Of course, we found many dead "Dark Creators". We found Alice and Diana, and buried them properly. We also found a crown that was not damaged at all somehow, and now it lies in a secret place of our castle under reliable protection.
And we have not solved her secret, and I feel we will never solve it.

From the records of the Queen 
Maria-Vanessa Ernell's personal diary

End.