Chapter 11. Alice, Turkish Angora

We looked under the stairs and saw a charming white cat there. Her tail caught on a nail sticking out of the floor for some reason.

- Poor thing, you're stuck! – Leah ran up and began to pull her out carefully.

- Meow, be careful there!

 I looked around and realized that Tania wasn't here. 

- Hey, guys, has anyone seen Tania? – Vlad noticed it too.

Everyone shook their heads negatively.

- I'm going to look for her! – Vlad threw and quickly ran away.

 Finally we got the cat out.

- So, who are you? – I started to ask.

- Meow, my name is Alice. I am the same as your Tania, only I am a Turkish Angora.

- What do you mean? - Leah didn't understand.

- I'll explain later, - I said, realizing what Alice was talking about.

 – Alice, tell me further, which group are you in?

- Oh, Marie, I'm not in a group. I study individually.

- How do you know my name, and how is it possible?

- Oh, you see, I'm different than Tania or the creatures like me. I have a peculiarity related to my breed. As I understand it, only Marie knows about Tania, so I'll have to be a cat. Leah, close your eyes for a minute.

As soon as Leah closed her eyes, Alice turned into a little girl with whitish hair in a bluish dress with a white ribbon. 

- You're so small...

- Hey, I can bite! - Alice's pupils narrowed.

- That's it, I understand, I'm silent!

- Oh, how nice it is to stretch everything! Being a cat is so uncomfortable! Okay, where's the food here?

- Can I open my eyes already? – Then we remembered about Leah.

Alice immediately turned back into a cat.

 - Meow, yes, just bring me something to eat!

 We took Alice to her room, gave her milk and gave her fish sandwiches. After eating, Alice fell asleep, so we couldn't  ask her about anything. Soon Vlad appeared with Tania. Tania, seeing Alice on the sofa, snorted contemptuously. 

- Tania, what are you doing?

- Nothing.

Then the door to our room opened abruptly. Caroline was standing in the doorway.