Chapter 8. The Room

With that, I was pushed out of the office. Vlad was sitting on the couch next to the office, but when he saw me, he came over.

- Well? Shall we go?

- Y-yes, let's go...

While I was showing Vlad everything I needed, one thought was spinning in my head: why will he live with us? There are only 3 bedrooms in the room! Or will Tania leave today?

- Marie!

Then I heard a familiar voice and turned to the sound. Leah ran out of the office with tears in her eyes.

- What, Caroline again?

- Yeah...

- And who is this? - Vlad interrupted us, - and who is Corolino?

- Caroline, Vlad, Caroline. This is a local bully. And this is my sister, Leah. Leah, say hello to Vlad, the new guy.

My sister raised her head and looked at Olekhov. Then she suddenly asked a question:

- Are you a girl?

Vlad was in shock.

- N-no, I'm a g-guy!

- And where will he sleep? - having already turned to me, but without taking her eyes off Vlad, Leah asked.

- In our room.

- What?! - Vlad and Leah asked in unison.

- Marie, if you didn't know, there are only 3 bedrooms in our room, and all are occupied! - Leah exclaimed.

- And besides, I'm a guy, and you're all girls!

- I don't know, that's what the headmaster said. - I replied, - I'm in shock too.

I gave Vlad the keys and we went into the room. When we came in, Tania came out to meet us in her pajamas. Vlad, blushing slightly, lowered his gaze.

- Hi, gir-...

Here Tania noticed Vlad, and immediately rushed into the room, dragging Leah and me there as well.

- Why didn't you say there would be a guy here?! - she hissed, - I would at least change my clothes!

- We didn't know! -  I quickly said, as I noticed that our neighbor's pupils had narrowed.

- Okay, go, I'll change here! - Tania said and pushed us out of the room.

Vlad and I sat down to think about where he would sleep. A couple of minutes later, Tania came out in denim shorts and a T-shirt. Since it was already late enough, we decided that Vlad would sleep on the sofa in the living room that night, and tomorrow we would go to the headmaster to find out what was going on. With that, everyone went to their rooms. An hour later , Leah ran into my room with the words:

- Marie, look what I found!

We went out into the living room and walked to the far corner. Vlad looked at us with interest from the sofa. It turned out that there was another dark blue room in the corner, exactly like mine in structure.