Chapter 9. The formal.

After we found the room, everything went like clockwork. The room, of course, was a little dirty, and we had to remove a couple of spider webs there... Brrr, when I remember - goosebumps. I hate spiders. Ahem, so, let's continue. Vlad liked the room, he felt like at home in it. 

Since then, we all studied together. It turned out that all of us love music, and we decided to organize a gang. Tania plays the piano well, Vlad does a great job with the guitar, Lia can play a couple of notes on the violin, and I developed a strong voice. We started performing at music lessons, everyone applauded us so loudly that the walls of the office almost collapsed! It was very pleasant. 

The headmaster always smiled slyly when we met him. I suspect he knew about the room. 

And we also have a new couple! Leah and I saw perfectly well how Tania and Vlad look at each other, and we firmly decided to bring them together. Caroline was still hurting us, but we didn't pay attention to her, and she kind of stopped. 

A few weeks later...

I was looking for an outfit, because tonight there will be a formal in honor of the end of the first quarter. I found a lush scarlet dress with a rose on the belt. I looked at myself in the mirror. It looked good! Then I started to do my hair. I wanted to do something special! I curled my hair and began to think about how to style it more interesting. As a result, I made a bun, leaving the bangs and a couple of strands on the back of my head so that they hung down. After making a couple more strokes, I was ready for the ball.

We agreed to meet for half an hour in the living room. When I left the room, I noticed that Tania was wearing an elegant fitted dress of dark blue, a necklace with black stones and the same earrings. As a hairstyle, she decided to make two tails. Then I turned my gaze to Vlad. He was wearing a dark blue jacket and trousers of the same color. A light blue, almost white shirt peeked out from under the jacket. His hair was neatly styled. And finally, I examined my sister. She was wearing a pretty pink dress with white lace. I was delighted with her image, but when I turned my gaze to her hair....

- Leah! Have you combed your hair?

- Well, yes...

- So, let's go to my room, I'll put your head in order!

After 10 minutes, we came out completely ready. I made Leah two pigtails and fixed them in the form of a "roll". 

- Well, are you all ready? - I asked.

- Yes! -  everyone exclaimed.

- Let's go then!