Chapter 1 Say hi to a new friend

Gregory followed his sister Vanessa to where she worked since she had the day off she decided that she can take her five year old brother Gregory to the pizzplex and to the daycare because she had to meet up with an old friend of hers. Gregory is handed a daycare pass as he continue to follow Vanessa to the lobby of the daycare it was pretty amazing to say the least.

It looked different than from the rest of the establishment less 80s theme and a lot of nursery aesthetic while still having a little bit of 80s themed there by showing the main animatronic cast and they're only by plushy's and cartoon cut outs of them.

Gregory notice some plushys on some shelves on the lobby including some tv screens above those shelves two of them was showing candy one is showing energizing candy and the other one was showing sleepy time candy with the mascots respectfully on each screen as Vanessa explained their names and how to explain that they are very unique but he'll figure it out as he goes into the slide.

Gregory felt nervous about doing it but he went into the slide as he landed into the ball pit and it looked amazing as he saw the jungle gym covered in a soft material including everything else in the daycare and there are soft foam cylinders including some chairs and tables that are the same size for a little kids like himself not to mention seeing all the decorations is amazing and he listening to the bubbly,cheery music is just great and catchy as well.

Gregory got so distracted by this that he didn't realize that there was something else in the ball pit with him and heading to him as well as he felt something picking him up.

"Helloooo! New friend!I'm so excited to meet you my name is Sundrop and I can't wait for you to meet my brother Moondrop and we are going to have so much fun."

(" don't scare him. He is new after all. Let's do some colouring together before it becomes naptime.")

" hello my name is Gregory and I'm with my sister Vanessa I hope we can do some colouring together."

Gregory is brought to a colouring table and there were some crayons and some blank pieces of paper place down for him as the daycare attendant stayed with him they were surprised that this because all of the other kids found them quite terrifying but not Gregory here he actually enjoyed their company as they continued to colour both Sundrop and Moondrop start to feel something it was new they haven't experienced this before but it felt nice as they continue to spend time with Gregory.

A couple hours have passed and the daycare attendant can't help but feel curious as to why Gregory is staying with his sister Vanessa and not with his parents both Sundrop and Moondrop start to ask this and Gregory how to explain that his parents what really the best with him they didn't treat him well as Vanessa came back and took him away from them just in time and has been staying with her ever since.

Gregory felt tears coming down his face as he also felt something hugging him he looked to see that the daycare attendant is hugging him and they are really good at this knowing how to make any child feel better both Sundrop and Moondrop continue to spend time with him until the lights went out.

Gregory watched as the lights went out and the daycare was put into its naptime state it look different the only lights that were on our a soft green colour of lights from artificial stars on the ceiling and anywhere else, the symbol that was on the castle before had changed into something different with green light on official stars accompanying it even the music changed to a calming and soothing lullaby.

Gregory felt amazed by seeing this as well as a little bit has fine because he had this fear of the dark because that's where his nightmares come from that he didn't notice a figure standing right behind him.looking at him with soft, gentle, mellow, yellow eyes. Gregory felt something soft, gentle, sweet on his shoulders as he turned around to see the figure as that figure spoke in a soft, gentle, sweet, smooth, silky voice.

" hello there little one. Are you scared of the dark? Need help to sleep."

(" scared of the dark oh no!! He needs help to sleep!!")

Gregory nodded his head as the figure gently picked him up and took him somewhere relaxing. Gregory is place down on something soft as the blanket is placed on top of him and a pillow on the back of his head as the figure stayed because Gregory ask that and the figures started to gently bush his hair making him feel so much better as he fell asleep and the figure stayed with him with the entire time and was naptime and that daycare.