Chapter 24 disassemble Freddy

Gregory felt Bad that he couldn't stay with his big sister Vanessa he didn't wanna get separated again him her but he didn't have a choice in the matter as he was still in the chest cavity with Freddy as they continued moving throughout the pizzplex. Gregory felt the footstep stopping and then the chess cavity opened again as he is blought out and place carefully on the floor as the chess cavity doors closed again as Gregory look up seeing Freddy as it was pretty clear that his big sister Vanessa wouldn't be coming back anytime soon. Gregory felt like flying but he couldn't he knew that his Big Sister Vanessa isn't coming back any time at all as Freddy did his best to comfort Gregory but it couldn't be helped that this happened as a sanction.

Gregory felt everything that happened to him tonight finally catching up to him as he felt totally overwhelmed as to what is happening to him right now and what happened to him during the night it was pretty nerve-wracking for him after all he's been through. Gregory looked up at Freddy and then realized that they are not in the front lobby anymore but they were actually in an bowling alley. There are obviously some bowling lanes and bowling balls but the bowling balls was styolized around the animatronics which makes sense there was also an ice cream stand there and there was also a S.T.A.F.F bot but it look different it had pigtails on each side of it it also seems to be wearing a different uniform as well as it looked at the duo and simply returned back to its job. Gregory looked around seeing tables,chairs how many other things as well he looked up saying there was some sort of blue bunny on the digital screens it was a cartoon version of him that had a bowling ball uniform even a bowling ball as well. Gregory wondered who is that bunny.

(" Who is that bunny? Blue bunny but who is he?He's not the bunny lady that's for sure. He looks really nice I wonder if this is his attraction. Maybe I should ask Freddy if he knows who this bunny is-.")

Gregory look to see that Freddy is sad as he was cut off from his thoughts. Gregory then turn around to see that there was a stage there as well but the stage had a red curtain around it and the sign saying that the attraction is temporarily closed. Gregory wanted to know why until he hears Freddy's voice broke the uneasy quietness.

" I do not come up here anymore. I miss him so much."

Gregory felt bad that Freddy had to come up here but before anything could be said there was a feminine voice and then at the other band members are there along with Vanny as she spoke.

" don't worry Freddy you'll be joining Bonnie soon. Once you're out of the picture nothing will stop me into finishing my job they getting rid of this brat."

Gregory didn't have time to react as Freddy grabbed him and took him to a vent chef. Gregory knew what Freddy is doing but he didn't want to go but Freddy nudged him gently into going.

" but I don't wanna go Freddy. I already got separated for my big sister Vanessa and I don't wanna lose you too."

" it will be alright Gregory. You have to go it isn't safe. Do this for me ok? Everything will be all right."

Gregory listened and went into the vent shaft as Freddy turned his attention to his friends and Vanny that were there. Vanny gave out an order to the other band members and they quickly obeyed it.

" disassemble... Freddy."

Freddie realized what she had said and his friends were on top of him as he tried to get out but he was failing. Freddy felt Monty's claws on him and Roxy's as well including Chica's hands on his legs before he could do anything his friends started to tell him apart piece by piece. Vanny only watched with joy as Freddy was being dismantled by his friends it was just irony with that and she enjoyed it as Freddy close his eyes and never open them again.