Chapter 28 dead end

Gregory felt his whole body going numb as he continue to run away from the endoskeleton that is chasing him as he hears mechanical footsteps becoming louder by each minute as he continue to go throughout the maintenance hallways. Gregory knew that he couldn't stop running as he continued seeing a bunch of posters of the animatronics and some plushy's which didn't make any sense to him but he didn't have time to analyze as he continued running away from the endoskeleton still chasing him down.

Gregory felt the adrenaline in his body starting to leave but he couldn't let it even though he was exhausted he couldn't stop running because if he did the endoskeleton would catch him and do whatever it wants with him, he continued making his way throughout the hallways of the maintenance area even though Gregory is unbelievably exhausted and tired as sweat came down his whole body and he started crying again but he didn't have time to react to that as the sound of mechanical footsteps continued and he turned around seeing bright red eyes and the sound of mechanical footsteps still coming after him as he turned his head back to the direction he continue making his way through the maintenance hallways.

Gregory didn't know this place all too well as he didn't have time to react as another endoskeleton appeared joining the first one in the chase then another one came and joined in as well. Before Gregory knew it there was a whole gang of endoskeletons after him as he felt the adrenaline leaving his body painfully as his whole body still continue to go numb and the tears came down from his face even more and everything in his body felt so painful he nearly tripped but stopped as he continued to move through the maintenance hallways.

(" my whole body hurts. I wanna go back home. I want my big sister Vanessa. I want Freddy. I even want the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop are comforting in they take really good care with me and they love me too I want them so much.")

Gregory didn't realize I lost and thought he was until he tripped on the a wire on the floor as he hit himself pretty hard on the floor. Gregory felt something hit his head as he opened his eyes and he still crying realizing that he reached a dead end and the group of endoskeletons are right behind him and closing in on him in the corner that he trapped himself in.

Gregory felt the numbness in his body as he couldn't move and he closed his eyes again waiting for his inevitable fate but then the sound of jingling bells came in then he felt himself being lifted up as he opened his eyes realizing that he wasn't on the floor anymore and he was being carried through the air as he recognizes the pair of arms and hands that are wrapped around him. Gregory felt oddly leaved at this and he didn't care as he was being taking away by the figure that saved him and he didn't care where he is going as long as it was far away from where he was trapped by that crazy group.