Chapter 27 faking an accident

It was done Freddy is now off-line and no longer going to be a problem as she gave out orders for the other band members to continue to find a kid and if not by the time it near around the same time that the other employees will be coming then they'll head back to their rooms in Rockstar Row. We'll Vanny looked down at what was left of Freddy,pieces of his animatronic shell is gone revealing his endoskeleton even though it was only pieces of it as the animatronic shell far his lower jaw is missing her livealing the end of skeleton part of it as his eyes open but that was it completely off-line showing no life whatsoever as the eyes simply stared blankly at nothing and his endoskeleton hands twitched for only a few seconds before stopping completely.

Vanny knew what she had to do now with what was left of Freddy as she picked him up and they left the bowling alley as she looked seeing a maintenance cart and she put what was left of Freddy in there as she proceeded to pressure around figuring out what to do next since she already came this far and she knew what to do next she needed some way of faking this accident that happened to Freddy and she decided to go to Fazerblast to put Freddy there that was a perfect place for a accident to happen like what happened to Bonnie.

Vanny remember how she got rid of Bonnie he was getting too close to the truth and for some reason the virus didn't have him under control so she had to get rid of him and putting him in the gator golf attraction made it seem like an accident happened so she might as well do the same with Freddy she knew that he can be repaired easily by the employees here he is the face of the entire Fazbear entertainment after all.

(" we are almost there. This will be a piece of cake like what I did Bonnie. And the best part is no one will be the wiser. Next to to find that kid but if we can't find him we'll be satisfied of what we did tonight.")

The elevator doors automatically opened and stepping through them there was the neon lit maze of the laser tag attraction with neon lights of green and pink illuminating it. Accompanying it as well is cartoon versions of the entire Glamrock band everywhere including some S.T.A.F.F bots but are wearing laser tag equipment as Vanny continue to push the cart with that Freddy inside it once reaching the centre of the maze she push the cart over dumping Freddy there as she left to go to a security office to do a fake security report there like what she did to Bonnie. She the attraction knowing that things are going well as she said her farewell to Freddy.

" Tata Freddy. Don't worry you'll get fixed soon unlike your friend Bonnie. Loops looks like I slipped that off the tongue. Tata Fazbear."

The elevator doors automatically open and close again as Vanny continue to look for Gregory.