Chapter 12 tinbear

Gregory felt oddly smothered and warm but in a good way he felt like he was in something. Gregory apparently passed out due to him having so much injuries and he was crying. Gregory started to shift his body to be so much more comfortable in wherever he was in that's when he hit something hard he shifted again in the same hard feeling came back that's when he opened his eyes.

Gregory looked around realizing that he is back in the chest cavity he wondered how he got here but he was also still tired as he felt his eyelids becoming heavier as he still had that headache going on as he slowly went back to sleep. Gregory fell asleep again as Freddy continued on his journey knowing that Gregory is safe in his chest cavity he still needed to make sure that he'll be fine and to avoid whatever it is that hurt him so badly something strange is happening here and he don't understand what it is.

Everything isn't adding up as to why his friends are trying to harm this child here it might have something to do with what one of the workers mention about someone trying to hack the systems. Continuing to walk down through the hallways of the pizzplex something strange that happened with Freddy,he felt it and he needed to get to Parts and Service and soon but he knew the only way to get there is the backstage and unfortunately he knows that only humans can access where the security badge is and how to get the thing for Parts and Service. It is a good thing that he is able to carry Gregory there because his band mates will not bother him and the S.T.A.F.F. bots want to get into way either including office of Vanessa who is acting odd for some reason.

It was easy to get to the backstage and nothing was blocking the way. After opening the doors and getting into the backstage Freddy opened his chest cavity and gently picked up Gregory who is awake now as he sees well he is with Freddy and explained on what to do. Gregory got the security badge including something else when the alarms went off as they got out in time and headed to the atrium. Gregory had to go to place that thing that he found as Freddy had to stay on the atrium once the thing is placed the sound of music came through some speakers from somewhere. Gregory recognize the music it was the same music that played when Freddy and his band started to perform that's when gigantic holograms of the Glamrocks appeared with their instruments getting ready to perform.

Gregory managed to get back to the atrium with Freddy there as it started heading down to the maintenance hallways. But well the atrium was heading down something started to happen that caused it to completely lose control of it speed and was directly down and causing Freddy and Gregory having experience a crash landing luckily they are ok. Gregory is unconscious as a lights were out and a figure with soft pink eyes stead directly at him.