Chapter 29 don't you see you're not alone with us

Gregory felt something soft as he is sitting on a soft material as he looked around realizing that he is back in the room that he escaped from but he couldn't move his body he was just so tired and cold and warm at the same time it just was so confusing for him.

Gregory felt totally lost and extremely warm and exhausting and the numbness in his body that he didn't notice that the sound of footsteps and jingling bells coming to his selection but he didn't care about that he was just so exhausted and overwhelmed he just wanted to sleep but he can't for some reason no matter how much he tried he couldn't find a way to go to sleep. Gregory felt the blanket on him it was nice and warm and comforting as he wrapped it around himself even more it felt safe like that.

Gregory then notice the sound of footsteps accompanied with jingle bells coming towards him as he noticed that the light so on and he looked up seeing the daycare attendant they were relieved  that he is fine both Sundrop and Moondrop stared at him before they place the tray of food and a candy in a blue wrapper down so that they grabbed him and hug him and then Gregory felt everything that happened to him all the bad things coming out as he started crying uncontrollably as he felt something gently rubbing his back as he continue to cry letting everything that he had experienced tonight out as he hears a voice soothing him gently. Gregory felt the tears that he had kept up all night pouring out of his eyes as he took gulps of air yes his face felt the pain that he had experience.

(" I don't want the bunny lady to get me. I want to leave. It's scary out there. It's nice and safe in here. I don't wanna leave here.the daycare attendant is still my best friends they're more like brothers now both Sundrop and Moondrop love and care and protect me. I feel safe with this.")

Gregory felt safe as the gentle massaging on his back continued and he started to calm down his crying well he lost the energy for it anyways. Gregory felt a little bit better but continued lean forward into the hug then he hears a voice soothing him and comforting him.

" don't worry Nightstar~ everything is fine. We'll always be here. Everything will be ok after all me and my brother Moondrop Will always keep you safe Gregory."

("I couldn't agree more Sundrop I will precious Nightstar~ will always be safe here with us now and forever.")

Gregory felt completely overwhelmed still as he buried closer into the hug and he felt his eyelids starting to droop as he felt completely exhausted and his body going numb with slumber. Gregory nearly fell asleep as he had a voice that sounded like a combination of the voices that he was familiar with but it was all glitchy and distorted but he didn't care about that.

̷͇̮̺̪͉͒D̸̛̝̟͐͑͋́͋ȏ̷̲̯̭̺̬̫̪n̵̜̮̅̕'̶͎̊̑̀̓̚ț̴̈́ ̶̭͇̖̩̻̭̀̑͗͝ÿ̵̛̬́̆̇͝ȏ̶̗̖̮̩̔̈́̀̏͋̚u̸̥̥̲̓͛́̊̅͗̃ ̸̧̞̤̗͉̖̀ͅş̷̹̱̆̃̓̄̐̓͑͜e̷̢͙̮̼̻̎̂̂̕ͅę̸̻̯͇̾͗̌ ̶̡̲̗̲̩̲͌͆͗̀̚ǫ̸͈͗̀̾u̴̦̣̼̱̗̣̍̍̈́̌r̶̟̝̬̼̂͗̍̌̾̋ ̴̮͊̒N̴̫̦̖͕̤͆̾̀̏̕i̴̛̦̖̥̝̜̼͓͆͑g̵͚̎̀͠h̶̝̭̘̉͛͊̈ț̸̫̯̓͊̓͑̓͠ș̸̨̟̖̓̀̒̓̔̚̚t̵̛̗̘̝̲͈̞̾̅̇̏͝a̴͍̘̟̫͑̿͆̓r̴̠̫̟̰̝͈̾̈́̾́̑̈́͘~̶̱̼̓̐͛̈́͝ ̵͚͆̍͛͛̓̓́Y̵̧̛͉̯̍̓̓̌͗̕o̴͔̞͑ų̴̺̝̟͚͍̥̅̃̒͗͝ ̵̛̠̅͊͊̈ả̸̛̯͇̪̳̏͂͝r̶̤̲̃̌̔͝ë̶̤͚̗̬̻́̔ ̸̨̦̯͇̟̔̆n̸̢͉͕̣̬̬̑̀̈͜o̵̢̫̯̼͂̌t̴̡̛̼̣̄ ̸̦̙̜̖͕̩̣͒̔̐̍͐ḁ̷́̅̀͝l̸̻̜̬͌͑͋͒̀̚ͅo̷̫͍̜͈̍͋̾̏̕̕͝ṅ̵̛̩̱͕̣̖́̉̌͝ͅè̵͔̩͂͆͂̀͂̉ ̵̢̖͚̥̿̅y̶̢̟͖͋͋͋̒͑ơ̶̛̘͛̂̋̐͝u̷̡̦̘̟̙̎̿͋̈́͒͜ ̷̹̤̗̜̠̤̘̄̃̈̊̏̇h̶͍͇̋͛̈́̏̌̚͠ä̸̯͔́̉͆͝v̴̨̨͇̭̊̉͐͗̄̚e̷͇̫̚ ̷̢̧̬̯̫̫͈̇͐́̓u̴̧̥̳͔̤̓́̎̀͆̚͜ş̵̣̳͇̤̮̽̿͆̆͠.̴̼̖̬̰͎̀"̸̡̧̨̣̤̖͇̔̃̌

And with that Gregory can't help but closes his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.