Chapter 3 after hours in the pizzplex 

As time passed on and joined the daytime when Vanessa isn't working she would take her little brother Gregory to the pizzplex and straight to the daycare where he spent his time with the daycare attendant they enjoyed spending the time with him as well when it's playtime and naptime they loved it when he came every day during the opening hours these platonic feelings that both Sundrop and Moondrop felt and finally understand whenever they are with Gregory they enjoyed having as they continue to spend time with him as Vanessa watched sometimes and went to her usual hang out in the pizzplex. Once it became closing time Gregory left with Vanessa but not before hugging the daycare attendant as they became flusted by it all the time because no one had ever hugged them before both Sundrop and Moondrop hug him back then watch him leave and clean up the place for the next time he came back and when it became opening hours again.

Gregory is taken back to where he and his big sister lived it was a medium size apartment but nothing that couldn't be handled as he went into his bedroom and went in his bed and was out like a light his sister Vanessa decided to stay because she was so tired as well that she was out like a light now realizing it.That the pizzplex things are going as they usually will after hours with all the Glamrocks in their rooms though they were acting a bit odd after they got some systems updates except for Freddy for some reason he was still the same and did what he normally did in his green room practising his mic testing for the next show to start soon. But even though Freddy is still the same the rest of the members of his band aren't acting like themselves as Roxy complemented herself in the mirror in the room admiring herself as well now she normally has self-esteem issues but she was never this prideful and arrogant of herself and then there was Monty the new bass player of the band he had anger issues but he was never this destructive when it comes to destroying his green room except for his bass that was the only thing he left intact anything else in this room he just destroyed he was never this violent and last there is Chica now she had a bug in her programming that all of her predecessors had that made him eat pizza now normally this wasn't a bad thing but she has been eating pizza out of garbage cans and any food in those garbage cans and whenever she spots them she always rushes towards them pushing anyone out of the way to gobble up the food in the garbage cans it was never that bad.

In the west arcade the giant robotic DJ music man slept on his stage since he can only move around in his area where it is located in the arcade by using those tunnels that are his size to move around but lately he has not been acting like himself either as his bouncer setting keeps going haywire nearly attacking anyone and anything whenever it became after hours and the only way to stop it is to go and reset the five breakers in order for him to go into his normal settings and start playing music. The music might be playing a lot but it was the only way to stop DJ music man from going berserk. Now the security bots have been acting off as well they acted completely wonky as they kept going to places that they shouldn't have even the other bots acted wonky too by messing up orders and doing something out of their programming.

There was a woman that looked exactly like the security guard Vanessa as she walked in even wearing the uniform as she walked in a smug look on her face doing what her master commanded her to do next as she stepped to the wooden doors of the daycare preparing for the update at Parts and Service that's she had given to every other and electronic and technology in here.The daycare attendant stop what they were doing it was almost time for the hourly recharge of the entire establishment still patrols start but they were shocked when officer Vanessa came in as both Sundrop and Moondrop are told to come with her for a system update as they followed her to the maintenance hallways to parts and service they didn't question it at all as they enter their sleep state and let the system update begin not knowing that wasn't officer Vanessa.