Chapter 22 no way out

After avoiding all of the dangerous in the pizzplex after avoiding the other band members including the other bots and making their way through the huge establishment they have finally made it to the front lobby entrance. Gregory felt a wave of relief going through his body this nightmare was about to end hopefully they can fix whatever is happening what's this whole thing is over with his big sister Vanessa felt the relief as well and Freddy was just grateful that this was going to be over. Gregory look at the bright red doors he remember seeing them when he first escaped out of the security office some the other band members since Freddy was in the recharge station he thought it was hilarious because he thought he would never get out of there and during all of this crazy adventure that he had.

Gregory noticed that Vanessa is also reminiscing including Freddy it was strange that nothing had to stop them but they didn't matter as they open the doors stepping out and heading to the other side of the doors Back at the front lobby things looked as normal as it did with all of the neon colours and the statue at the centre of the front lobby including the artificial palm trees and the fountain accompanied with the statue and the things to enter the pizzplex and the gift shops and the digital screens advertising the Glamrock band including the vending machines giving out the Fizzy Faz drinks and anything else advertising just about anything including the café that was there. Gregory noticed the entrance doors as he and his big sister Vanessa stepped close and waited for the shutters that are in place that to open. A robotic voice began to play out as it began to spoke out it's usual programming lines.

" deactivating nighttime protocols. It is now 6 AM activating daytime protocols. The pizzplex will open soon have a faz-rific day."

Gregory notice the shutters starting to open soon the main entrance will be available he felt relief including his sister Vanessa as Freddy is also glad. Soon as they get out they will have to explain to the employees of what's been going on here hopefully they'll be able to figure out how to stop the virus in the systems and soon including getting that bunny lady. Gregory then noticed how exhausted Vanessa is as he asked if she was ok.

" Is everything ok big sis? Sorry if I'm being rude but it's just that you seem exhausted Vanessa."

" I'm fine don't worry about it,it's just been a pretty tiring night. As soon as this is over with them taking you back home Gregory and you'll be safe there as I talk to the employees here."

" I'm grateful that you officer Vanessa and Gregory will be safe after this. Hopefully things will be get back to normal soon."

But just before they could say goodbye to each other something started to happen as the shutters started to go back down again. Gregory felt fear going through his body as to what is happening and Vanessa also wants to know as well what is going on she was confused and she can tell that her little brother Gregory isn't doing well and she looked at Freddy who had the same look at confusion as she did. Then a robotic voice spoke out again.

" attention the pizzplex is now closing. We hope you had a great time here don't forget to stop by our gift shops to buy any merchandise also don't forget to sign some leisures on the way out too. We'll see you all next time and have a great night. Initiating nighttime protocols."

Gregory watched as the shutters closed again as he is caught in bewilderment of what is happening right now. Vanessa is also shocked by this and before she could check the other exit she realize thanks to her digital map on her phone that she had here that all of the exits are locked up tight as she looked at Freddy noticing he was confused as well as to what is happening then a voice came out of the speakers but it wasn't the robotic voice this voice was different. This voice sounded like a grown man that smoke too much and it was weird and glitchy as well as it spoke out through the speakers.