Chapter 8 are you having fun yet Vanny

Vanny to put it simply is not doing great,she had already lost the kid and she knew that Mr. Afton is not happy with her. She was able to get the night guard out of the way and to put the virus into all the animatronics and every other computer system in pizzplex but she still can't understand why she couldn't find a kid. Vanny he knew that Mr. Afton didn't like failures all as she walked past all the animatronics but she knew that Roxy could see her due to her eyes upgrade but that didn't matter she was already under the influence of the virus and will obey her no matter what as she continue to skip along and sing hurtful comments to all of them even though they were only not focus on that only focussing on getting a child has she continued to look everywhere around the entire huge establishment to find the kid.

Vanny got frustrated with this how it's so hard for her to find a kid it should be easy but it was hard for her to find this stupid kid it really frustrated her and she continued to walk around the race track she noticed that Roxy was there walking around and Vanny just ignored her. But maybe she shouldn't have done that because Roxy is acting very strange than usual as she started twitching violently and her eyes started to roll into the back of her head as Vanny came over not realizing what is happening.

" hey dumb wolf. What are you standing around for bring me that brat now! Hey idiotic mutt are you even listening to me! This is getting ridiculous. Alright you stupid brain dead wolf if you ain't listening to me then I am going to-."

" what is it that you're going to do Vanny."

Vanny paused wen she saw that Roxy is looking at her but there's something different about the wolf. The voice isn't Roxy's voice and her eyes aren't yellow anymore their purple. Vanny took a step back realizing who it is now as she changed her demeanour very quickly.

" mr. Afton! I am sorry I didn't realize it was you. Why are you here anyways mr. Afton?It is about the child."

" indeed it is you haven't found him. Even with the help of my virus and the animatronics affected by my virus you still haven't been able to locate him. I am quite disappointed in you I thought you would be having fun yet but this this is a grave disappointment. Luckily for you I'm not angry with you tonight you didn't do manage one thing right by getting rid of the security guard. I have to go now but you better find a child you wouldn't like me when I'm angry Vanny no then be on your way and do what you have to do I'm not sure how long it will take for her systems to reboot better leave now. Tata Vanny."

Vanny watched as Roxy powered down and she left before the wolf can come back online again. She was gonna find that kid before Mr. Afton got angry and things were never simple when he got angry.