Chapter 30 together forever ending

Once the pizzplex is open things were difficult for the dayshift crew as things were in a complete mess three of the four Glamrock band in their rooms but the face of the entire pizzplex is missing. After doing some investigation they found what was left of Freddy in his attraction as they brought him to Parts and Service to fix them up which is going to take a while after checking so-called security report of what happened and what happened to the security officer here.

Management continue to still do the week of maintenance just in case of whatever happened last night and then there was a need for a new security officer as they put out an ad for help wanted for it which was going to take a long while. A so-called bunny lady watched from behind the scenes and continue to do her work doing her masters well as she continued to get the Parts and bring them to the recharge station below the pizzplex to complete her masters work and continue to work behind the scenes of what is happening and covering her tracks as well so that nothing can stop her.

Many people came in to fill out the position for the new nighttime security guard after a dozen tries management found the right person for the job and would start work after the week of maintenance is over as things had to get repaired and replaced after what happened there was a lot of broken things all over the huge establishment. When did the dayshift crew came to the daycare to check on the daycare attendant has they were there both Sundrop and Moondrop started to get checked by the dayshift crew and seem to be fine as the workers went off to check on the rest of the Glamrock band.

Chica is the first to be checked as it was revealed she had stuffed her face with garbage even though she wasn't supposed to do that but it couldn't be helped due to her personality bug. It took a while but but Chica is finally clean and sent back to her room after taking out the pizza boxes there because it was a deadly addiction for her. Monty is the next after cleaning up his room which was a lot of work given the fact that he thrashed it a lot as his maintenance team told him to do something constructive with all of his anger instead of just thrashing his room so much because they were getting tired of always cleaning it up and putting it back the way it was. Monty decided to take the advice and looked up some things to do and tried his best not to slash his room it was a force of habit that did not give up so easily. Roxy is the next it was a simple check to make sure that she didn't do anything to damage her eyes after checking a while she was sent back to her room after an argument of what she started and she was given a magazine that instructed her not to be so hurtful with other peoples feelings and she agreed since she was on her third strike after this.

Gregory is still asleep in that room happily in the bed that was soft as he had sweet dreams he never had these before he had only experienced nightmares in his sleep but this is different. Gregory felt better after he ate that sandwich and that piece of candy that the daycare attendant handed out to him to eat when he woke up a bit both Sundrop and Moondrop looked at him for a while and he ate that candy and he felt tired again and he was heading back to sleep then he is placed on the bed draped in a blanket with starships on it with a pillow below his head as he continued to sleep peacefully without a care in the world.

In an abandoned animatronic shell room some glowing orb floated around for a bit seem to be lost as it went through the walls trying to search for something or rather someone. The glowing floating orb continue to search all over the huge establishment before it nearly diminished the orb spotted something and wasted no time going inside it and that it will stay as it became bound to it. Freddy still in the protective cylinder getting repaired as something download into his systems as feelings mixed with it as well it was enough to say things will be like that forever until the madness ended but that will be done by the hands of the new employee hired by the management.