Chapter 23 goodbye Vanessa

Vanessa grabbed her Fazcam as she used it to stun the old decommissioned S.T.A.F.F bots as they swarmed around her making it impossible for her to get out is Vanny watched her doing this do this including Mr. Afton  it is entertaining to say the least but it would be getting quite boring soon but for now they were just enjoying the show. Vanessa hoped that her little brother Gregory would be fine with Freddy as she continue to defend herself as the swarm of the disassembly S.T.A.F.F bots continue to gang up on her it seems like the more she stun more will come and take their place as she continue to defend herself.

Vanessa isn't lying when she felt herself getting tired but she couldn't give up yet she had to continue to defend her little brother Gregory no matter the cost even if it means that she wouldn't make it out alive and she continued to stun the disassembly S.T.A.F.F bots but more just kept on coming to take the places of the ones that she had stun with the camera.

Vanny continue to watch from the raft as above simply yawning as she was getting bored with this she also knew that Mr. Afton was getting bored as well. It was time to end things it was a good show but it was time for all good shows to have a grand finale. She laughed at what she was going to do to that security officer and she grabbed the remote that she used and pressed it again. Vanessa noticed that the disassembly S.T.A.F.F bots acted even more crazy than usual as their arms fling up and down as their hands started twitching as well uncontrollably. Before Vanessa could understand what is happening one of them knocked her down on the floor tossing the camera down with her separating it from her.

(" well that was unexpected. Wait where is my camera I must've dropped it when one of those things knocked me down on the floor.")

Vanessa notice a camera on the floor it wasn't that far from her and she quickly went to get it. But before she could do anything one of the disassembly S.T.A.F.F bots launch the right at her toppling her over again then picking her up grabbing her hard by her arms and hands another one did so as well as others came close grabbing different parts of her legs and her feet. Vanny had a look of the light on her even though she was wearing her rabbit mask and Mr. Afton was also happy as well as they continue to enjoy the show as the grand finale started. Vanessa knew that this was the end as she closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable.

There was sounds of screaming and things being pulled apart and blood everywhere on the checkered floor as Vanny and Mr. Afton simply watched as the grand finale is finished now all that was left to do was dispose of the body but first they had to get rid of a certain mr. Fazbear then they'll dispose of the body and what remains of the animatronic bear then they have to do something else if they can find the kid if not then they'll be satisfied what they did tonight. As Vanny left take care of Freddy and the kid wants him for a while whether if she can't get rid of the kid then she'll be satisfied of what she did tonight.