Chapter 13 I was just using you

It was difficult but Vanessa finally manage to get free of her restraints. It hurt when she did but Vanessa wasn't gonna let some sort of wannabe look alike of her hurt her little brother Gregory as she carefully unties the restraints on her legs and feet and got up but she was wobbly she knew that she got tackled pretty hard by that wannabe and is severely injured with the injuries bleeding as she was left up here tied to a chair and locked in a dark room.

Vanessa continue to push the door until it's managed to open and she fell face first on the floor but she got up being on the floor so much better being locked up in a dark room as she walked despite her injuries she couldn't let that wannabe hurt Gregory as she got up and still continued walking when she fell down again.

Vanessa looked around her surroundings realizing that she was in a different part of the pizzplex one does she does not recognized. Vanessa found this to be confusing because she had been to every part of the pizzplex so how come she did not know this place but the floor something about it felt familiar to her as she continue to walk she felt like she knew the texture of the floor. Vanessa is confused as she felt destructions with her hands they felt familiar why did this whole place feel familiar to her she didn't get and she continued to walk trying to find a way out of this labyrinth that she was in.

(" why is this place a familiar!? I don't understand why. I haven't been here before but yet it feels like I have. This doesn't matter I'm not gonna let that wannabe hurt my little brother Gregory. Wait a minute she must be behind the hacks that's been happening here. if so then after what Louis told me about a virus entering the system here that means.... Gregory is in trouble I have to find him now!!!")

That's when another thought hit Vanessa someone is using her not just her, her identity, her security clearance, everything else about her in here. That's how they wannabe was able to hack the systems and put that virus in it as well. Vanessa is angry at that wannabe for using her like that and get her little brother Gregory she was going to pay for that. Vanessa that looked at a dome out of glass as she looked down on it realizing where she is, she was in Fazerblast it must've been a part of the attraction that she hadn't seen before and she looked up and saw that there was a name of the wannabe that kidnapped her and used her for all of this. Vanny that was her name... Vanessa notice how similar their names are but that didn't matter as she starts to look for the exit but then she heard a voice that she didn't recognize at all.

" you're right I was using you. But now your usefulness has ended. I think it's time to take you out of the picture p̵͍̳̭̪̀̑͒̂͒͆̊͗̑͋͋̋̕͠ē̸͉̳̝̺̹͕͑̽͊̎̒͒̀̿͘͘r̸̢͍̤̥͖̩̬͓̬̳͙̂̏̅̑͜m̴̖̦̻̺̝͈̹͓̤̞̖̱̖̈́̉̓a̷̧̡͖̺̜̬͒͐̎͑́̚͝ń̶͔̣͋̈́͒̿͛͘͝ḙ̶̤͕͔̰̯̈́͋̋͝ñ̴̨̨̡̧̢͎̟̈́͘t̴̛̲̜͚̼̗͇̯͖̙̯̺́̒͐̔̆̈́̋̀̓͘͠l̵̡̗̑͛̔̋̍̈͌̄͠y̵̧͈̳̩̪̮̩̹͐̆̎́̍̀́͌̎̆͝. Goodbye Vanessa."

Vanessa then looked around and saw a pair of purple eyes staring at her then she screamed. Unfortunately no one heard her however as the creature went in for the attack.