10- Noah

NSFW

Noah

"What the Hell, Wes?" I seethed, barging past Ciera to get into my home. When I saw Sam at my doorstep, my heart was pounding. I wished Wesley wasn't with me.

But he was and he fucking introduced himself to Sam. I could feel my anger rising. The knowing look on Sam's face when he heard Wesley's name. It was like Sam put all the pieces together. The wrong pieces; Sam probably thought I got with Wesley the moment we broke up. Hell, maybe Sam thought I did more than just dance with Wesley that night.

"What? I was being nice," Wesley spoke matter-of-factly but with a hint of humor, as he followed me in. Ciera shut the door.

I scoffed, "You know he knows about you. He probably thinks-"

"Thinks what?" Wes asked, "You two are over, Noah."

"Yeah, well, that was still awkward as shit," I grumbled, but I knew I lost that argument because Wesley was right.

"Yeah, that was a bit of a low-blow, Wes," Ciera spoke casually. "Even I got second hand embarrassment from Sam, I can't imagine how he felt about it."

"He'll get over it," Wesley said.

"Just get what you need," I began walking towards my bedroom, "and leave," I said, but Wesley grabbed my arm.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But don't you think a little that it was nice payback for him and his boyfriend showing up at your work?"

"You're fucked up, ya' know that?" I spoke dryly but without harm.

Wesley chuckled then tugged at my shirt. "Can I stay the night?" He asked with innocent eyes.

"I'll see you Friday," I said in my form of 'no'.

Wesley sighed dramatically as he turned around. Ciera held out eighty bucks to him. He grinned, taking the money and reaching into his cotton bag for a baggy filled with weed. "Thank you greatly," Wes said to her.

"Pleasure doing business, you can see your way out."

"Bye losers," Wes spoke with a wave and Ciera and I returned the 'bye'.

Ciera turned to me, "smoke and watch a movie?"

"I need to shower first," I said, then in a whiny voice, "could you please make me food?"

Ciera rolled her eyes, "sure son."

"Thanks, mom," I replied and headed to the shower. Grabbing a towel from the tall, narrow cabinet in the corner, I set it on the hook next to the shower before turning on the water, letting it warm up.

Ciera completely took over the decorating in our apartment. Imagine a goth fairy, yeah that's Ciera. Most of our furniture was dark wood and she loved fake plants (because she couldn't keep real plants alive) and a little more than a few fairy statures scattered about the place. And of course a bunch of gay shit.

I wasn't be surprised about the fairies though, Ciera had a huge gothic fairy tattoo in her thigh. But, I actually liked the decorations, not that I'd tell her.

After stripping and deciding the water was hot enough, I stepped in.

It didn't happen all the time... but sometimes when I'm showing and I let myself think about Sam- specifically when Sam and I would shower together- I couldn't control my mind from spiraling.

Like how I'd rub soap slowly all over his naked body, or he'd do the same for me. Or when we'd kiss under the steaming water. His delicate hands tangled in my wet hair. I'd press his smaller body against mine.

My dick was throbbing to fuck him again. To grip his waist and thrust into him until he's moaning my name.

I wrapped my hand around my dick and started pumping. My mind was a lustful haze of Sam. I thought about the way he tasted with my tongue in his mouth. I thought about the way he'd lose it when my hand went to his throat or when my fingers slipped into his mouth and he'd suck and lick them before I'd bring them to his ass. And, fuck, the way Sam would whine and moan when I'd press my dick into him. And I would have his back against my chest so I could stroke him until he releases.

"Ah fuck, Sam," I groaned, my left hand flat against the wet, tiled wall while my right hand rubbed me to my climax. My hand slick with cum.

Fuck, I didn't know how to get him out of my head.

Once cleaned and out of the shower, I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie before walking out into the kitchen.

I felt like a pathetic dumbass for getting off to Sam while I was sure he was getting off to his boyfriend. Someone who wasn't me. My chest squeezed and the tight feeling wouldn't release. I missed him. Fuck, I hated that I missed him. I hated that I didn't hate him. And I knew I wanted more than to fuck Sam one last time.

If Sam came to me and told me he broke up with Ben, I'd take Sam if he'd let me have him. I'd never again let him be the one that got away. I'd make sure to do things right this time.

But he seemed happy and I knew I should let him be happy even without me. The selfish part of me, however, was far more needy.

I sighed. Stop thinking about him, dumb mother fucker, I thought as I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet. There was hot pasta on the stove which I helped myself to before sitting down next to Ciera on the couch. She was packing a bowl and had The Shinning paused on the screen. "Again with horror?" I asked (she was a horror fanatic).

"Hey," she started with attitude, "I made you-"

"I think I'm still in love with Sam," I cut her off with my confession, but felt a little nauseous thinking; Sam might really be the one that got away and I didn't know if I could do anything about that. And that thought fucking sucked because I could've prevented this. Sam and I could still be together... but we aren't.

Ciera didn't respond to that, so I continued thinking out loud, "But at the same time... I don't... I don't know if I want to do anything about it because he-" I couldn't find the right word, so I settled for, "he makes me mad, but like in the 'drives you crazy' kind of way. That can't be healthy. Maybe we weren't meant to be together... and I don't know if I can handle that." I exhaled and looked at Ciera.

She looked to be lost in thought, absorbing my words, but must not have found the answers I needed because she only extended the packed bowl to me with a lighter, "You can take the first hit."

**

And so it begins... or does it?

Next chapter out Sunday. Thank you for reading!!

-Xoxo, Bert