22- Noah

Noah

"Mmm, I like this Noah, what happened?" Wesley asked against my mouth.

My hand moved to his belt buckle, undoing the latch, his body pressed up against the prep table. "I was told to move on," was my response which got a hand on my chest and I was being nudged back.

"What does that mean?" Wesley asked, not defensively, more with an interested tone.

I sighed, not wanting to get into it, "I told Sam how I felt and he didn't feel the same," I shrugged, "moving on," I leaned back in to kiss him. Again, a hand went to my chest. "Fuck," I muttered because I just wanted to release some pent up emotions and fucking Wesley was going to help with that.

"So now you can kiss me? Because Sam doesn't want you?" He questioned jokingly but it actually pissed me off.

"Fuck you," I grabbed my keys and wallet, ready to walk out.

"Wait, hey. I'm sorry I was just laughing because your logic in not kissing me was kinda fucked, I didn't get it, but whatever. I can still be your rebound," he told me, tugging on my dress shirt until I was back to standing in front of him. His hand slid down to my crotch. "Plus, grumpy Noah's the best fuck."

I rolled my eyes, "fuck you."

"Yeah, I heard that already," his hand slipped in my pants and he rubbed my growing erection. "so why don't you follow through?" he spoke with devious, daring eyes.

I grabbed his arm and pulled his hand out from my pants, "Then turn around," I told him and Wesley grinned before following orders.

"Work ran late?" Ciera asked me when I walked in the door past midnight. I knew she knew what I had been up to. I looked at her on the couch with Kaitlyn. They were watching Midsummer.

"Your bedtime run late?" I questioned, tossing my wallet and keys onto the small rectangle table that sat beside the door, and kicked off my shoes.

"Come join us," Kaitlyn offered, patting the spot next to her.

"I'm not in the mood for this fucked up movie," I said glumly.

"Aw, Wesley wasn't good tonight?" Ciera mocked a pouty face.

I flipped her off, "fuck off," and I left them to go into my bedroom. I exhaled a breath, thankful to be home, and started tearing my clothes off. Down to my briefs, I grabbed myself a towel, and headed into the bathroom to shower. As soon as I went to close the door, Ciera stepped in. "Hey, What the fuck?" I asked. She shut the door and gave me a smile like I've never seen before. I gave her a questioning, disgusted look, "what, you freak?"

"So... um, what's Kaitlyn's deal? I know you two dated but is she like... strictly straight?" She asked lightly like she had to tread water to ask me this.

"I actually don't know," I said honestly because there had been times that I thought Kaitlyn might be questioning her sexuality, but she hasn't said anything to me, so "maybe bi-curious?"

"Ooo fun. So, bro to bro, could I... ya' know, shoot my shot?"

I shook my head with a chuckle, "Go nuts," I told her as my approval.

"Awesome!" She spoke in a loud whisper, "Thank you, love you."

"Hey," I spoke up before she walked out.

"Hm?"

"Thank you for asking," I said sincerely. "And, I guess I love you too."