part 2

While ishita started dragging Kavin , sir chliye na. There Dushyant pankaj sachin Abhijit daya also got up to go with him.

Dushyant: Aare Ishita tum jao na. Hum Kavin ko lekar aa jaate hai.

Ishita: Ok sir, But late maath kijiye ga. Warna haamari purvi khud aake sir ko le jayenge.

Saying this she winked at Kavin and went away.

Kavin tried to proceed what just Ishita said and started towards the room along with others.

A little while ago:

Purvi was sitting in the room with Ishita , shreya and tarika .

They were talking about everything they could got their mind on.
They were teasing purvi. Poor purvi checking watch now and then.

Shreya decided to tease her a bit more...

Shreya : By the way purvii tu yeh barbar watch kiyu check kar rahi hai. Kaunsi teri train chuti ja rahi hai. Abhi toh sirf 11:45 hi baje hai.

Tarika : Ha purvi. Keya hua? Saar me dard hai?

Purvi (in mind) : Haan. Woh to hai. Aur who dard ki wajah bhi tumlog ho..But couldn't voiced anything just nodded her head negatively.

Ishita Seeing her in this poor condition
came to purvi's rescue: Aarey kyun tease kar rahe ho mere best friend ko? Main Kavin sir ko bulakar lati hoon.

Hearing that purvi couldn't help but blush.
Indeed she was waiting for her Kavin . She was dying to see him. To talk with him. To spend some alone time with him. Yes, they had gone to date. But that was before marriage and Kavin never tried to cross his limits. They decided to take it slow.

When she first joined cid she was broken inside.
Purvi was only 3 years old when she lost her mother. A week before she got the joining letter she lost her father too. Though he was in coma for 5 years at least she had someone to call family. But after loosing the last person of her family she broke down totally.

When she first met kavin she saw the haunted pain inside those masked face. She didn't know why but she felt a strange pull towards him. Her heart ached to soothe his pain. Then through her newly found family she came to know about his past. She was hell shocked. How fate could be so cruel to someone?

She vowed to herself that she would bring kavin back. She would bring his lost smile. Her logical mind questioned her about the reason behind this vow but she brushed the thought thinking that she is doing this just for huminity. But soon she realized that she had fallen for him badly.
The stern cop also understood it. But by then he also started falling for her. After few months kavin proposed her in a uniqe style. She blushed at the memory of that day. Akdu hai but romantic bhi hai. She chuckled to herself.

Her train of thought broke as Ishita entered onto the room in a hurry.

Ishita : shreya , tarika jaldi jaldi ready ho jaiye. Kavin aa rahe hai.

Gate pakarni hai nake leni hai.

Ishita was practically jumping. They all had to laugh at this.

Shreya : waise Ishita dushyant sir toh tumhe psnd krte hai us baate se toh tum bhabhi hui kavin's ir ki, toh
Tumhe toh usske side pe hona chahiye. Hai na?

Ishita : Blushed hard kuch bhi shreya Na baba na. Nake pr mera bhi haq hai..

They laughed after hearing this. After sometime all the girls gather at the door.

Pankaj was behind Kavin . Seeing all the ladies together like this he got nervous.

Pankaj : oh my god. Saari jangli billi ek saath!! Aaj toh khair nehi.

Daya : Ye saab keya hai?

Shreya: Wohi jo aap dekh rahe hai. Aagar Kavin sir ko iss kamare mein ghusna hai toh nake dene parenge.

Kavin: what .

Sachin: ha Kavin sir dena toh padega .

Kavin: sachin tu bhi inki side ho gaya?

Sachin: ha logically dekha jaaye toh mein purvi ko apni bhen Manta hu na .
Toh mein hua na purvi k side.

Abhijit: hawww chalu ...

Tarika : Ohho..kavin sir jiss tarah se mein aapki behen hu ussi tarah se sachin purvi ka bhai hai.

Aur yeh nake dulhan ki behno aur bhaiyo ka hota hai . ki haq hoti hai.
Abhijit sir please kavin sir ko bataiye na?

Abhijit : Ha Kavin, tarika ji thik hi keh rahi hai. De de na!Akhir haq hai unka.

Kavin now glaring at Abhijit sir .
Sir dekhli apkoi dosti. Par yaad rakhna badla toh mai lekar rahunga.

After giving nake he enterded into the room. They all leave in order to give the newlywed couple the privacy they deserved.

Kavin locked the door and then turned to the room. The room was fully decorated with a lot of flower. Their bed was also decorated with flower.

Purvi was sitting in the middle of the bed.
Kavin walked towards her slowly. She was sitting with her gaze lowered. Even in dim kavin could see that she was blushing.

He laughed to himself as he sat beside her. He coldn't take his eyes of her. He raised his hand to touch her face. His hand was feeling every single detail of her face.
He moved forward to kiss her forehead. Slowly he moved down to kiss her soft lips. Autometically her hands went around his neck. His hands started roaming over her body. She trembled under his intense touch.

Her trembleness did something to kavin. He deppened the kiss. He poured out all his love , care, hunger and protectiveness in a single kiss.

Purvi couldn't bear it any more. She broke the kiss and hide her face in kavin's chest. In return Kavin hugged her more tightly.

Purvi in a whisper: I love you Kavin.

Kavin with a smile: I love you too purvi

How's it pls do vote and comment