part 6

Ruhi was totally exhausted. Today she had to do a lot of work. Today was Tanisha's birthday. She was helping Mrs. Shukla with all the preparations. Now it's 12 PM and she also have to shopping too. Finally she is going to meet them. She will have to look perfect. Last night, she was looking through her wardrobe but she didn't find anything that could satisfy her. So she decided to go to shopping today. She quickly took bath and got ready. She got down from her apartment and hired a cab. Suddenly driver stopped the cab.

Ruhi: Kiya baath hai bhiya? Aap ne gadi kiyu rok di?

Driver: Madam thodi si problem ho geyi hai. Check karna padega. Aap bethiye. Main dekhti hoon

Ruhi: Thik hai bhaiya. Jara jaldi kijiye..

Ruhi was waiting in the car and getting bored. She was looking here and there when she noticed a stall. She laughed seeing this. How many times she fought up with her friends for eating in this such unhygenic place.

Suddenly a car stopped at front of that stall. She recognised the car .
Her heart started beating faster seeing this.

Ruhi (in mind): Who could be there? May be pankaj  and nikhil aur the new girls.

She chuckled when the thought of Kavin  crossed her mind.

Kavin doesn't like this kind of outing. She smiled to herself when she saw
Purvi  came out from the car and ran to panipuriwala but the smile vanished when she Kavin  coming out from the driver seat of the car. She couldn't believe her eyes. Then she saw purvi's gussa, kavin ka usse manana, their carefree laugh. Though she couldn't hear what they were saying she could see Kavin  looking at purvi as if she is the most precious jem of the world. As if she is the center of his world. As if she is his anchor to life. Meanwhile the driver returned and started the cab.

Ruhi's mind couldn't process what she just saw. While her mind deny the possibility of Kavin  moving on her brain reminded her that she was the one who left him in the most vulnerable position.

Ruhi( in mind): They could just be friends. Kavin can't move on this soon. Kavin can't stop loving me this soon. He just doesn't know that I am back. When he will know he will come back to me.

Mujhe pure teen saal lage Kavin ke karib jane mein.

Purvi  ko CID join kiye sirf ek saal hue toh itni jaldi Kavin ko usse pyar kaise hoga?? Nhi woh dono sirf dost honge aur kuch nhi..

While shopping she bought a sky blue saree with matching jwellery because she knew that blue was his favourite color. Today she will get ready only for her kavin.

Same time, CID

pankaj is sitting in the conference room playing games at laptop.

Dushyant is in her cabin. Others are nowhere to be seen. Suddenly pankaj's phone started ringing. Pausing the game he checked the caller ID and pick up the call.

Pankaj: Ha bol.

Other side: ***********************************

Pankaj: Kiya? Tujhe patha bhi hai ki tu keya keh raha hai?

8 PM , Mrs. Shukla's Apartment:

Tanisha (for the 20th time): Mamma woh abhi taak aye kiyu nhi?

Mr. Shukla: Aa jayenge beta. Kise kaam mein faas geye shayed.

As it was getting late so Tanisha cut the cake already. Ruhi is also getting impatient. She is looking beautiful. She is waiting eagerly. Suddenly the bell rang. She quickly went to the other room. This is Mrs. Shukla's idea. She want to give them a real surprise. She heard someone open the door. She is getting nervous by the time. Then she heard pankaj's voice.