part 25

All cid team in hospital and purvi is crying badly....

Purvi didn't listened to anybody. Suddenly the door of their car got opened.

Pankaj signaled tarika  and Ruhi  to came out. They did as he said.

Suddenly purvi felt someone hugging her. She felt familiar touch. She looked up.

It was Kavin . He looked worn out and tired but otherwise okay.
Purvi hugged him back and buried her face in his chest. She sobbed.

Purvi: Mujhe ek pal ke lye laga ki maine tumhe kho dya.

Kavin kissed her hair and chin her up.

Kavin : Main thik hoon purvi.  Dekho main bilkul thik hoon. Aab chalo.

Purvi: But kavin kya hua? Saab thik toh hai?

In the meantime pankaj  took ruhi  and tarika  inside.

Ruhi : Kya baat hai pankaj ? Kisse chot lagi hai?

Pankaj didn't reply just took them to ICU unit.

Dushyant  Ishita  and sachin and shreya  were standing outside. But  vansh was missing.

Pankaj : vansh ko 2 golia laga hai. Doctor ne kaha ki bach jyega likin shyd coma me ja sakta hai.

Ruhi  felt as if someone stabbed her with a knife. Her knees gave out and she sat on the floor. She couldn't cry. She couldn't say anything just sat there like a statue.

Purvi and Kavin came there and saw her like that.

Kavin  signaled Shreya and he made Ruhi  sat on the  chair.

After sometime she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder. She looked up.

Ronit was looking at her with concern. She looked at the opposite side and saw Kavin  looking at her. His both hands were around purvi. Holding her to him protectively. When their eyes met he gave a curt nod and move his attention to purvi.

Ruhi's eyes welled up. Kavin  called Ronit.

Ruhi : bhai aap..

Ronit: Kal mujhe kavin ka call aya tha. Kaha ki tujhe meri jaroorat hai. Toh aa gya.

Ruhi rest her head in his chest and sighed. She felt as if all her worry had been snatched away.

Ronit tried to divert her attention but failed. After sometime doctor came outside.

All went to him.

Doctor: He is out of danger now. Cabin me shift kar dya hai. Kuch der mein hosh aa jyega.

Dushyant : Thanks doctor.

Doctor nodded and went away. Again they started waiting.

Pankaj  brought some food and distributed.

Purvi didn't want to eat but kavin feed her with his own hand. After midnight nurse came outside and told them that patient had awaken. But only one person can met him.

So, they send Ruhi inside. When Ruhi went into the cabin she saw vansh lying in the bed. IV was attached with his hand Ruhi  quietly went to him and sat beside him. Seeing her vansh  tried to smile but Ruhi burst out crying.

Ruhi : Tum mere saath aisa kar sakte ho? Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh? Main toh mar hi jaati. I love you vansh . I can't live without you.

Vansh  smiled.

Vansh : I love you too Ruhi . Ab kl jo ladai ki thi na  Now pay up.

Ruhi: Bed pe lete ho. Itna bada operation hua aur tumhe paiso ki padi hai!!

Vansh  grinned evilly.

Vansh : Paisa kisne manga Ruhi baby?

Ruhi  (puzzled): To phir?

Vansh : Ek kiss to de hi sakti ho?

Ruhi  blushed hard..

Outside of the cabin Ronit went to Kavin .

Kavin was talking with purvi  in a low voice. Seeing him he stopped talking.

Ronit: Thanks kavin. Thank you so much.

Kavin: Usski koi jaroorat nhi hai. Agar mere jyga koi aur hota toh woh bhi yehi karta.

Ronit just nodded.

Kavin looked at purvi again. She was looking pale.

Kavin : purvi tum thik ho? Chalo main tumhe ghar chodke ata hoom.

Purvi nodded. They bid bye to everyone. Rest of the team including Ronit were staying.

Kavin driving the car while purvi spoke up.

Purvi: kavin jara breaue chalna.

Kavin: purvi achanak Breaue kiyu?

Purvi: Chalona!!

Kavin drive the car towards the cid breaue. They went there and parked the car.

Purvi took kavin to the terrace. It had started raining. Dizzling rain falling over them.

Purvi: kavin yaha issi building mein haam pehli baar mile. Yehi hamara rishta shuru hua tha. Aaj haamare pass sab kuch hai . Sab kitne khush hai. Aaj hamara adhura parivaar pura hua.

Kavin smiled and pulled her in a hug.

Kavin: Ha purvi. Aaj hamara parivaar pura hua.

Toh aap logo ne dekha kaise 2 log milte hai aur kaise unke beech mein pyaar hota hai ...... Chaye woh ruhi ya vansh ho ya Kavin aur purvi ....
Kavin aur purvi ne apne pyar ko baachane k liye kitni Problems ko face kiya hand to hand. Aur kaise unka pyaar aur unki ek pyaari family Puri hu ..

The end .......

Btana kaisa lgyi yeh story ..