part11

Next day by evening team CID breaue  solve the case.

Team are finishing their paper work. Daya Abhijit Dushyant and kavin are on their own cabin.

Kavin is busy reading a file. Suddenly purvi entered with his cutting chai.
Kavin smiled seeing this.

Kavin : Yeh bataao mere bina bataye tumhe mere jaroraato ke baare mein pata kaise chal jata hai?

Purvi: Bas pata chal jata hai.

Saying that she smiled and placed the cup of tea in front of him. He was admiring her in mind. She is looking breathtaking.

Kavin: purvi mujhe candy chahiye.

Purvi ( taken aback): Matlab?

Kavin : Matlab mujhe candy chahiye.

Purvi: kavin iss waqt main tumhaare liye candy kaha se laoo?

Kavin  gesture her to come closer.

purvi become a bit puzzled but do what he asked. When she went near him he grabbed her waist and made her sit on his lap. Without another word kavin sealed her mouth with his.

Kavin (between kisses): Tum..hi ho meri...candy..

After a long time they separate to take breath.

Sakshi blushed and lower her gaze. Kavin started kissing her neck.

Purvi: kavin. Kya kar rahe ho?

Kavin: Jo kaal shuru kiya tha woh aaj khatam kar raha hoom.

Purvi: kavin yeh office hai. Aagar koi aa gya toh? Chodo mujhe..

Kavin let her go but held her by wrist.  he also got up. Seeing her questioning look he sighed.

Kavin: Tumhe kya lagta hai aaj mein aur kaam kar paunga?

Understanding what he meant by that purvi blushed.

Without giving it a second thought kavin drove the car towards his home. After enterning his apartment

Kavin pulled purvi towards him and started kissing her again. He tugged her dupatta and throw it. His shirt also follow soon.

Kavin scoop purvi up in his arms and went to their bedroom. He throw her in bed and soon join her.

Three hours later, cid breaue

Ruhi is there sitting with shreya  and vivek.
Rest of them has gone home. Whole day

Ruhi tried to find a chance to talk with kavin  but didn't get any. Now after work she decided to try for the last time before going home. She went to his cabin and found it empty.

Ruhi (in mind): Shayd ghar chala gya ho .

Waise kavin ne ekbar mujhe apne ghar ki spare key dia tha emergency ke liye. Kiyuna aaj chali jati hoom.

She went to the parking lot and took a auto.

She give the direction of kavin's home to autowala and drifted into thought. Though kavin had given her the key she had never been in his house before.

What will she tell him? She will have to make him understand. Her chain of thought broke as the autwala stopped the auto.

Ruhi pay the autowala and started towards his apartment. Ruhi was feeling really nervous. She started debating in her mind if she should go back. After taking a long breath she opened the door and entered.

For the first time she entered kavin's apartment. A strange feeling ran through her spine. She switched the light. As she was nervous and wanted to talk to Kavin

she didn't notice her surroundings.

Ruhi (in mind): Lagta hai woh bedroom hai. Jaoo ya na jaoo. Lagta hai so gya hai. Phir bhi ekbaar dekhne main kya harj hai?

Saying that she started towards the door. Slowly without making any noise she turned the nob and open the door.

It's very dark in the room Ruhi squinted her eyes and open again. When she thought that he is asleep she started to turned but something caught her eyes. There weren't one but two figures lying on the bed. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Ruhi (in mind): Kavin ke apartment mein yeh dono koun hai?? Woh toh orphan hai toh. Koi dost hoga.

She couldn't see more but understood one thing that they were rather in a private state.

Ruhi turned around but something stuck in her feet. She pick that up and went to the living room. It was a red kamiz.

Ruhi : Isn't this the same kamiz that purvi worn today. Yeh yaha kya kar raha hai?

She also noticed purvi's dupatta and kavin's shirt lying on the floor. Realization stricked her like a lightning bolt.

They were none other but kavin and purvi and they were...

Like a trance Ruhi came out from the apartment and started walking mindlessly.

Meanwhile in cid bureau

Vivek finished his work and yawned..

Vivek: Yeh Ruhi kaha chali gyi. Taabse dikhai nhi de rahi.

He tried to call her but she didn't picked it up. Now he started worrying.

Ruhi  never did this before. He tracked her phone and found it in a mandir.

Vivek: Yeh Ruhi mandir mein kya kar rahi hai? Mujhe dekhna padega.

Vivek drove his car really first and reached there. After a little searching he found her sitting in stairs. She was sitting there like a jombie with no expression on her face.

Vivek went to her side and sat beside her. Without saying anything he pulled her in a hug.

Then finally Ruhi broke down. Vivek  didn't ask anything just hold her. After about an hour later Ruhi sobered down a little. She told Vivek everything. Fresh tearsfound it's way.

Vivek sat there numb. What will he tell her. He sensed there are something that Kavin  and purvi hiding but this??

Vivek  made Ruhi look at him and spoke slowly.

Vivek :  Ruhi  I think tumhe ekbaar kavin sir se khulkar bath kar leni chahiye. Baas ekbaar baat karlo. Bakika baad mein dekha jaega..(sighing)..Aab chalo ghar chalo.

Saying that Vivek  made Ruhi  stand and walked towards his car. They both were thinking about the events.

Ruhi couldn't get the image out of her mind but choose to rest for now..

Ruhi place

Purvi toh yeh kr rhi ho tum Kavin ko pane ke liye uske saath so rhi ho chi itni gandi harkat kaise kr skti ho tum .

Dekhna bhut jld Kavin mere pass hoga just wait and watch..

Pls do comment aur btana kaisa lga