part 22

Sangeet day

It was a hectic day for shreya and Ruhi and tarika . They had to do a lot of work. So when the time of preparing ishita for sangeet

Purvi is been  forcefully send  away to take some rest. She helped Ishita  getting ready.

Ishita was wearing a offwhite color lehenga and looked angelic.

Purvi got tears in her eyes. She put some kajal behind ishita's ear.

Purvi: Tujhe kisike najar na lag

Ishu smiled and hugged her. After sometime time they parted.

Ishita : Aab ja aur tu bhi tyar ho ja jaldi se. Tujhe aab jake kapde nikalne hai press...

She couldn't talk anymore purvi snapped her short.

Purvi: Maine apne kapde aur jwellery pehle se hi select karli thi aur ajj subha jab sabkuch nikali toh kavin ne usse iron karke rakh diya.

Ishita stand there open mouthed for few moments.

Ishita: kavin sir tere liye kapde bhi iron karte hai?

Purvi blushed.

Purvi: Haan. Woh pehle se hi bohot caring hai. Aur jabse pregnant hui tabse aur bhi..

Ishita chuckled. She was really happy for them.

*****************************************************************

Purvi came inside her room and sighed. She took off her dupatta. When she was about to took off her kamiz she noticed kavin sitting in the bed staring at her. She quickly collect her dupatta and drape it around her.

Purvi: kavin. Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Kavin  just shrugged . Yeh mera bhi room hai. Aur main jab chahoom yaha aa sakta hoom.

Purvi: Abhi mujhe change karna hai. Niklo yaha se.

Kavin smiled naughtily.

Kavin: Kiyu candy? Mujhse kya chupana. Maine toh waise bhi tumhe puri tarah se dekha bhi aur touch bhi kiya hai.

Purvi blushed hard. That devil!!!!!

Purvi : Mm ....mujhe kuch nhi...sunna. Niklo.

Kavin got up from the bed but instead of going towards the door the came to her.

Kavin (in a seductive voice): Why are you sweating candy? Your face became so red. Are you all right? Let your sweet husband check just once.

Purvi shook her head to gather her senses. One touch from kavin and she will give herself away. That's the last thing she want now.

So she maintained a distance and gesture kavin to get out from the room.

Kavin  chuckled but obeyed.

Purvi wore a beautiful royal blue color lehenga with matching jwellery. She was looking beatiful.

Kavin came inside again excusing need to change shirt and stood still in his tracks. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Purvi couldn't bear anymore. She slowly went to him and put her arms around him. Kavin came out of his trance. He hugged her back. After sometime they parted reluctantly. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Then her lips.

Purvi sighed and went to take Ishita down in hall. As it was a girls function no male was present there.

Shreya  was wearing a baby pink color lehenga and Ruhi a matt color lehenga. Both were looking gorgeous.

Soon all the guest arrived and the ceremony started.

Ruhi danced withher heart out. She was really happy today. After the function end her feet was killing her.

Purvi couldn't dance. Dushyant Maa didn't allow her. She pouted.

Ruhi laughed seeing this. Purvi is still a child. She was about to enter her room when her mobile buzzed with a massage. It was from MM.

In the terrace. Now. Urgent..

MM

Ruhi sighed in frustration. Really? Now? But she couldn't ignore his wish. She never ever could.

Afterall she loved him. Quite a while ago she accepted the fact that she had fallen in love with him. So she went to the terrace cursing vansh.

The whole terrace was beautifully decorated with a lot of candles and flowers. In middle standing vansh .

Ruhi stood there for a few moments then went towards him. He smiled. She looked more beautiful in candle lights. When she stood infront of him vansh  went to one knee.

Vansh : Ruhi i don't know when and how it happened but I had fallen in love with you. I can't live without you now.
I know jo kuch bhi hua tha woh past hai . I know tum ab bhi Kavin. Se pyaar krti ho. Pr mein apni yeh feelings aur nhi chupa paa rha hu. Jb tumhko first time dekha tha na toh socha tha ki tum Aisa kaise kr skti ho pr. Ab jb aache se jaan gya hu toh i feel very lucky ki mujhko tumhse pyaaar hua..... I luv u ruhi . I do will u marry me..

Ruhi was having a hard time controling her tears now she couldn't hold back any more. She burst out crying.

Ruhi : Bas bas vansh . Aur kuch kehne ki jarorat nhi. I love you too. And yes I will marry you. Aur mein Kavin ko bhul chuki hu nhi krti hu m pyaar ka in se....

Vansh  became happy like a kid. In a instance she hugged Liza tightly.

Unaware to them two figure were watching the scene from a distance.

Purvi: dekha mein kha tha na vansh k dimag mein kuch chl rha hai.
Kavin; aare waah mrs khanna aaj kl bhut intelligent ho gyi hai and kiss her cheek.
Purvi: too kiss him and they went from there.

Guys pls do comment and tell kaisa lga ......