part 14

That night kavin was watching tv while purvi making dinner. Suddenly kavin's phone buzzed. It was dushu.

Kavin smiled and picked up the call.

Kavin: Ohho Mr. Ashique boliye kya baat hai?

Dushyant: Andha ho gya hai kya? Yeh Ashique koun hai?

Kavin( laughing): Tu aur koun?

Dushyant (sighing): Toh purvi ne tujhe baata dia?

Kavin: Ha. Biwi hai meri toh mujhe nhi bataegi toh aur kisse batayegi. Aab baata kya hua tha? Kya kaha ishita ne? Tune kuch gadbad to nhi kardi na?

Dushyant: Oh saab baad mein. Filhaal mujhe tujhse kuch jaroori baath karna hai...

After finish talking Kavin went to kitchen.

Purvi was chopping vegetables. Seeing him she smiled but Kavin could say that she is a bit tensed.

Kavin went to her and hugged her from behind. Kavin kissed her neck but she stood still and didn't respond.

Kavin : Kya hua purvi? Is everything alright?

Purvi: Woh Kavin mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi. Ruhi ke baare mein.

Now Kavin became stiff.

Kavin: Kya hua? Ussne kuch kaha tumse?

Purvi: Nhi Kavin. Aisi koi baath nhi hai. But I think she is having a hard time accepting our relationship.

Kavin scowled..

Kavin : Tumhe aisa kiyu lag raha hai?

Purvi became silent. Thinking if she should tell him about it but then decided against it.

Purvi: Nothing Kavin . Bus mujhe aisa laga. Please kavin haam usske liye kuch kar nhi sakte? Please.

Kavin: Thik hai jaan . Mein sochta hoon.

When Kavin was about to leave purvi grabbed his arm. Kavin looked at her enquiringly but purvi just hugged him tight.

Kavin didn't asked anything but hugged her back. He knew she was upset . Something had happened and it's about Ruhi . He will have to do something. Soon.

***********************************

In ishita's house Mr. Kapoor, Mrs. Kapoor and ishita was sitting in drawing room. Mrs. Kapoor is trying to tell Ishita about the new boy he choose for her .

Mrs. Kapoor: Beta ab mein tumhe kya baatao. Rohit jaisa ladka tumhe kahi nahi milega. Woh England se Phd karke baas do mahine pehle hi India wapas aya hai. Ek acchi si Indian ladki se shadi karke aapna ghar basana chahta hai. Dekhne mai bhi bohot accha hai aur susheel bhi hai. Family bhi bohot accha hai.

Ishita was hearing this for last two hours. Mr. Kapoor tried to stop his wife but failed. He thinks that Ishita should choose her life partner by herself as she is going to spend the rest of her life with him. He tried to tell his wife this but NO. Mrs. Kapoor didn't pay any heed to him. Ishita became really angry now.

Ishita (calmly): Maa aapko woh ladka itna pasand hai?

Mrs. Kapoor (excitedly): Haan. Bohot bohot pasand hai.

Ishita: Toh ek kaam kijiye aap khud jake uss ladke se shadi kar lijiye. Problem solved. Phir aap bhi khush aur mein bhi khush. Aab mein chali soone.

Saying that Ishita went to her room and locked the door. Mrs. Kapoor just sat their with open mouth and Mr. Kapoor shaking with laughter.

Next up Kavin woke up as the first ray of sun fall on his face. He looked at purvi. Her head was on his chest. Both hands clutching him as to never let him go..

This brought smile on Kavin face. He caress her hair and kissed her forehead. Purvi moved a little but didn't open her eyes. Then he moved his lips to her cheek but she still didn't open her eyes. He then move a little down and captured her red lips with his own.

His hands went to her narrow waist. Purvi's hands went to his hair.

Kavin went on top of her and deepened the kiss. Suddenly purvi broke the kiss push him aside and ran towards the bathroom. .

Kavin called her but she didn't respond. Debating in mind what to do or not he went to bathroom. She was vomiting.

Kavin rushed to her and moved hairs from her face. He clutched her tightly. After finished purvi wash her mouth and face. She couldn't even stand..

Kavin picked her up in his arms and took her to their room. He made her lie on bed.

Kavin sat beside her and took her hand in his own.
Seeing her worried expression purvi smiled.

Purvi: Kya baat hai Kavin ? Tum itna worried kiyu ho rahe ho?

Kavin: Kiyu na hoon worried? Kaal raat ko to tum bilkul thik thi aaj subah hi achanak se tabiyaat itna kharaab. Bukhar bhi nhi hai. Mujhe toh kuch samajh nhi aa raha hai.

Purvi: Kavin shayeed food poisoning hai. Thik ho jayega.

Kavin: food poisoning ab se tum bhar ka kuch nhi khaogi smjhi..

Kavin's scowl don't fade. Seeing this purvi sigh.

Purvi: Accha baba thik hai aaj office se aate waqt haam doctor ke paas jayenge. Aab khush?

Kavin: Haan. But aaj tum office nhi jaa rahi ho.

Purvi: But Kavin main pure din ghar baithe baithe bore ho jaungi.

I know boring hai na pls do vote...