part 20

After 2 months

Kavin woke up at the sound of mobile ringing. Missed call.

Purvi was in deep sleep. Sound of ringing phone didn't wake her up. Her head was on kavin's chest.

Kavin's both hands were around her body holding her protectively. It's been two months since they returned from Gourakgpur.

Purvi  is three months pregnant. Baby bump hadn't shown yet. He hold her closer at the thought of the baby.

Dushyant was thinking about marriage. Thinking about dushyant they will have to go to office.

They were getting late. Kavin slowly ruffled purvi's hair.

Kavin  (in a soft voice): purvi ..utho. Dekho 7 baj gye hai.

Purvi didn't say anything just snuggle closer to him. Kavin smiled. He pecked at her forhead. And called again. No answer.

Kavin (in mind): Acca toh meri jaan aise nhi manenge aap. Abhi uthata hoom aapko..

Kavin tightened his hold on purvi and rolled over on top of her. Purvi's eyes flew open.

Purvi: kavin kya kar rahe ho? Chodo mujhe. Office nhi jana kya?

Kavin: Nhi. Aaj mujhe office nhi jana.

Smiling evilly he bend down and captured her lips. Purvi tried hard to protest. She knew kavin very well. If he set his mind on something he will do that at any cost.

Kavin's hand started roaming all over her body. He deepened the kiss and purvi just moaned in response. She never can denied his want.

Kavin smiled secretly. Purvi ran her hands over his bare chest. That made kavin shudder. He couldn't hold back himself anymore. He removed all the barriers between them and made love passionately.

After two hours when kavin finished he rolled over and pulled purvi over his chest. He looked deep into purv's eyes and she blushed hard. She hide her face on her chest. It all started by just a mere teasing.

She loved the way kavin wake her up. Today she wake up first but wanted kavin to wake her up.

So when kavin woke up she pretened to be in deep sleep. But she never thought that things would turned out like this. Now, their first baby is coming to this world. She placed her right palm over her tummy. Kavin slid down and put ears on her tummy.

Kavin: Kaise ho meri princess?

It's been his daily routine to talk with his baby. He didn't know if it's a prince or princess. But he liked to think that it's a princess.

Purvi: Thik hoon papa. Aap kaise ho?

Kavin (smiling naughtily): Hmmm. Main bohot accha hoom.

Saying that he smiled at purvi. She  blushed.

Kavin : Beta aap kab aaogi. Main aur mama aapke liye besabri je intezar kar rahe hai.

Purvi: Bas kuch mahine aur papa. Phir main aap dono ke paas aa jaungi.

Suddenly Kavin  and purvi's phone started ringing together. It was Dushyant and Ishita .

Purvi checked the clock. It's 9 AM already. Crap!! They cut the call and got up in hurry. They took baath and had breakfast. They started for office.

A Little While Ago-

All were busy in work. They were working on a very sensitive case.  They were in conference room.

Dushyant : Dam  Yeh Kavin  aur purvi kaha reh gye!! It's 9 AM already. Aab tak toh pouch jana chahiye tha.

Vansh : Relax dush . Purvi is pregnant. Achanak usski tabiyaat kharab ho sakhti hai. Ya koi aur problems bhi ho sakhte hai.

His words didn't finish but dushyant  and Ishita a started calling. But each time Kavin and purvi cut the call.

Pankaj (in a slow voice): Kya sir bechare love birds ko pareshan kar rahe hai!! Thoda romance shomance bhi kar lene dijiye.

Nikhil and Ruhi tried hard to hide their smile.

Vivek excused himself went to the corridor to laughed while vansh just smirked. Ruhi and others  became friends again.

By then kavin and purvi had reached the office. After satisfying everybody that they are all right they set back to work.

The case was very complicated and to catch the culprit they had to take actions. Several gunshot took place. Though nobody was injured ruhi got hurt a little.

The culprit was arrested. After finishing some paper work they left for the breaue.

In car purvi rests her head on kavin's shoulder. During the whole time she was in the car.

She prayed for her Kavin  and other team members. She felt so scared that her heart was beating furiously even after the gunshot. Kavin  patted her shoulder in order to calm her. She buried her face on his chest. His fragrance always soothed her nerves.

After reaching Breaue

Kavin  took purvi in his cabin. He made her drink some juice and made her lie on the couch.
And then he started working.

Pankaj , Ruhi  and shreya devided purvi's work among themselves and started finishing them.

Dushyant  went to his cabin and Ishita went there with two cups of coffee.

Vansh  was observing Ruhi .

Ruhi  still call him MM. And if he was being honest he liked it. They became good friend. Ruhi took care of him also. He knew that Ruhi  got hurt. Though nobody noticed it.

Vansh : Ruhi  tum jara mere cabin me ana.

Saying that vansh  went from there. Ruhi  became a little puzzled but obeyed. After all senior inspector hai na

When Ruhi  entered vansh  was ready with first aid box. Without giving any chance to say anything vansh took her hand and made her sit on the couch. He applied antiseptic and then bandaged her arm.

Vansh : Ab chup chap yaha baitho aur kuch der aram karo.

Ruhi:  Par itna sara kaam hai. Purvi ki kaam bhi karni hai.

Vansh  hold up his hand and went outside. After sometime he came back with some files.

Vansh : Yeh raha purvi ki files. Isse main khatam kar deta hoon.

Ruhi : Par..

Vansh : purvi tumhara dost hai aur mera bhi. Agar tum kar sakhte ho toh main kiyu nhi kar sakta?

Ruhi: Par tumhara kaam??

Vansh : Apna kaam baad mein kar lunga. Koi baat nhi. Tum chup chap baitho aur tumhare samne juice ke bottle hai. Pee lo. Tumhare liye hi laya tha.

Vansh went back to work. Ruhi  just watch him for sometime then smiled a little.

A new love story begin ruhi aur vansh ki . .... Pls do comment kaise lg rhi hai yeh story aap logo ko