epilogue 2

Roshni  frowned seeing everybody laughing. She let kavin go and put her hands on hips.

Roshni: Aap saab haas kiyu rahe ho? Aap logo ko meri baby ka ana pasand nhi?

A voice boomed from behind.

Voice: Aisi baat nhi hai baccha. Bas God apko abhi baby nhi dega.

Roshni  turned and saw vansh and Ruhi standing there.

Roshni  went to them and hugged them together then let them go and asked Kiyu?

Ruhi:  Who issliye baccha kiyu ki aap abhi bohot choti ho isslye.

Roshni  thought for a moment and let it go. Ok..(turning to ayush )..chalo haam andar chalte hai.

Purvi  went to Ruhi and hugged her.

Purvi :Kya Ruhi !! Tumhe ane ki kya jaroorat thi? 8 months ho chuke hai. Abhi toh tumhe aram karna chahye tha.

Vansh : Yeh iss madam ko koun samjhaye?

Ishita : Ok. Koi baat nehi. Aab chalo andar chalte hai.

Vansh  took hold of  Ruhi 's hand took her inside.

Seven years ago Ruhi and vansh got married .. Three years later

vansh and ruhi  tried to take baby but failed. They thought they would never got their own baby. After 7 years of marriage as a miracle Ruhi got pregnant. And she is going to give birth of two girls. Everybody's happy for them.

Once they got inside Dushyant Ishita , Ruhi and kavin got involved discussing about case details.

Purvi shook her head and went to kitchen. After sometime shreya daya Abhijit and tarika arrived with there children's.. Hearing voices

Roshni came out from her room, greet them. They came to kitchen to greet purvi.

After a little chit chat daya and abhijit .went to drawing room and joined the conversation.

Tarika and shreya  stayed with purvi to help.

Tarika : Toh baby ka kya halat hai?

Purvi: Ha sahabji bohot acce hai

Shreya and tarika  smiled naughtily.

Shreya :Aur baby ke papa?

Purvi : shreya!! Jab gharme ghuse tab tumne kavin se khud hi poocha tha. Maine suna.

Shreya:  Hmm. Toh baby ke papa abhi bhi baby ke mamma se romance karne ki chances dhunte rehte hai?

Purvi blushed hard. Tarika  laughed out loud.

Tarika: God purvi!! Hum toh baas majak kar rahi thi but tumhe dekh ke lagta hai ki..

Purvi : bhut hoga tum logo ka  aab chup ho ja.

Shreya and tarika  laughed again.

Tarika : Waise tune office se leave lekar hamara daily drama dekhna bandh karwa dya.

Purvi didn't answer just hide her face in palms. By daily drama she meant Kavin  and purvi's daily romance

Daily in office while they sat side by side kavin would caress her foot with hers. He would hold her hand and play with it. In every one or two hour he would call her in his cabin. Who didn't know them thought they are newly married. Others used to teased a lot about it but it never meant anything to Kavin . He just said that nothing does matter till they are together.

Sensing her shyness shreya hugged her from behind and rested her chin on Purvi's shoulder.

Shreya : Oye purvi tu sharma kiyu rahi hai? We are happy. Really happy ki tujhe kavin sir jaisa pyar karne wala pati mila. We all love you.

Purvi: I know.

Tarika patted her cheek and went to drawing room.

After sometime pankaj  nikhil  and Sunaina arrived.

Now a days pankaj  is dating .

Vivek is still single. Sometimes purvi doubt that Vivek fallen hard for her.

But there's nothing she can do about it. Sunaina got devorced and now living in Mumbai. She was working for a NGO. She often come to office to meet them.

After sometime purvi took the cake to drawing room and called roshni ..

Roshni  cut the cake and feed everyone. She put one piece in a plate and placed it before the huge picture of Roshni ( Kavin 1st wife) which was hanging in the wall of drawing room.

Roshni  called her Badi Maa. Purvi taught her to call this. After roshni born Kavin  wanted to remove the pictures of Roshni for the sake of Roshni  but  purvi stopped him.

She knew kavin  still love her very much. After all she was his first love.

Purvi i wanted Roshni to be a part of their family. Purvi even kept Kavin n and Roshni's marriage photo beside her and kavin's one.

Purvi took the cake to kitchen and cut it into pieces. Sunaina and shreya  came and helped her to serve snacks with cake.

After that they all got involved in chatting and childrens started playing. After sometime purvi went to kitchen to warm up the food she made for dinner. She looked at the drawing room and noticed Vivek and Sunaina stealing glances at each other.

May be there's till hope for vivek. She was placing the bowls in the table while she noticed Kavin  leaning in the kitchen counter at his usual pose.

Purvi sighed.

Purvi: Kya baat hai Kavin ji?

Kavin: Tum itna kaam akele kiyu kar rahi hoon? Maine kaha tha na ki main help karunga?

Purvi : C'mn kavin bas itna sa hi toh kaam hai?

Kavin  didn't replied just keep glaring at her. Purvi went to him and placed her hand in his cheek.

Kavin  closed his eyes as if to savour the touch. Then opened her eyes and pulled her in a tight hug.

Kabin: Tumhe ek jarrori baat batana bhul gya.

Purvi: Kya?

Kavin: I love you.

Purvi smiled.

Purvi: I love you too.

Suddenly ..

Roshni i luv u 3.....

And ran to Kavin and Kavin pick her up and they did the family hug......

Ab kaise lgyi story ...
Pls do comment... And tell