part 7

Same day in nyt

Pankaj is standing on balcony sipping coffee and thinking about Ruhi.

He knew she is back. Today one of his informer called him and told him about Ruhi.

Pankaj  knew Ruhi will be staying on her old apartment. And he understood that ruhi is planning to meet them at Tanisha's Party. But he can't let that happen.

So he came up with a plan. He straight went to Abhijit sir's cabin and told that Mr. Shukla is sick so they had to cancell the party.

Abhijit didn't suspect anything just told him ensure that Tanisha get her gifts.

He  came out from cabin and went out from office.

Pankaj' s mind went back to the day his parents died...

Flashback:

Pankaj  was only seven years old. He  along with her baba and ma going to visit a relative. His  was driving. And his mother was on passenger seat along with him . They all were talking, laughing at jokes. Suddenly a children came infront of the car. When his father  noticed it was too late. He  turn the car in different direction and due to speed it collided with a giant truck. His mother shielded pankaj's body with hers and took all the impact of that accident on herself. Half an hour later, when the rescue party came and bring pankaj out they were totally amazed to see his totally unscratched body. There wasn't even a single scratch in his body.

Flashback Ends...

Pankaj  closed his eyes tightly as if to erease all the memory of that day..

Pankaj (in mind): Uss din main bohot chota tha kuch nhi kar paya. Mera sab kuch mere akhon ke samne bighad gya aur mein kuch nhi kar paya. Lekin iss bar aisa nhi hoga. Itne saalo ke bad mujhe ek nayi family mila hai. Mein ab isse bighad ne nhi dunga. Mujhe nhi patha Ruhi se milne ke baadh kavin sir ka reaction kya hoga.
Mujhe nhi patha woh kya karenge. But main koyi risk nehi le sakhta. Main Ruhi ko kavin sir se milne nhi de sakhta.

Sorry ruhi . Ho sakhe toh mujhe maaf kar dena. Par mein tujhe insabse milne nehi de sakhta..

Same time, Mrs. Shukla's apartment-

Ruhi  is sitting in the living room. Her mind went back to the conversation she had with pankaj .

Pankaj's word was echoing on her mind. Fresh tears find its way out. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Mrs. Shukla. She handed ruhi  a cup of coffee and sat down beside her.

Mrs. Shukla: Kya hua? Tabse dekh rahi hoom udas ho. Tomhe toh khush hona chahiye. Tum aaj apne dost se mili.

Ruhi: Par woh khush nhi hai. Woh nhi chahta ki main bakio se miloon.

Mrs. Shukla: Mujhe bathao puri baath kya hai.

Ruhi told her everything. Even about Kavin n. Mrs. Shukla let out a sigh.

Mrs. Shukla: Dekho main tumhe koi jhuti dilasa nehi dungi. Jahatak maine Kavin  aur purvi ko dekha hai yeh dono sirf dost nhi laghte. But main kaha ki relation expert hoom. Tum haar math mano. Dost hai tumhare. Naraj hai. Unhe manao. CID dobara join karo. Unsabke dil phirse jito .

Aur apne kavin ka bhi. Agar itni si baath pe saab haar man jathe toh iss duniya mein koibhi rishta nehi bachtha. Ruthna manaana yeh toh haar rishto mein hotha hai.

Ruhi (now smiling): Thank you. Aapne mujhe ek nyi ummed di. Aapne sahi kaha. Main aise haar nehi maan sakhti.

Two months later-

After finishing another case all are sitting in the conference room.

Dushyant : kavin tu toh apna shadi ka reception party dene wala tha na? Ussjka keya hua.