part 19

Kavin went to room and found purvi lying on bed with eyes closed.
He didn't want to disturb her but his mind didn't listen to him. As if in a impulse he went to her.

He sat beside her on the floor and slowly caress her hair, cheeks and his went to caress her tummy. He bend down and placed soft kiss on her tummy.

Kavin  (in a slow voice): Baby aap bilkul bhi maat darna. Aab haam agye hai. Aapke papa agye hai. Woh apko kuch nhi hone denge.
Aur aapki mummy bhi hai na! Haam dono milke aapko har musibat se bach ayenge.

Purvi  (in a childlike voice): Main bilkul bhi nhi darri papa.

Kavin startled and looked up. Purvi was looking at him with a naughty smile on her face.

Purvi: Mere saath mamma the na! Aur mujhe paata tha ki aap mujhe aur mamma ko kuch nhi hone denge.

Kavin: Arre wah aap toh bohot intelligent hai.

Purvi : Woh to hona hi hai. Mamma se mila.

Kavin : Accha toh mujhse kya mila?

Purvi : Aapka gussa jo hamesha aapke nak pe baitha rehta hai.

Kavin laughed hearing this..

He again placed soft kiss on her tummy and got up. He went close to her and sat on bed. He bend down and kissed her forhead then cheeks and last he claimed her soft lips. 

Slowly kavin deepened the kiss. His hands roamed all over her body.

Purvi moaned. Her hands went around his neck. Kavin's hands were feeling every curve of her soft body.

Kavin moved to kiss her neck. He bit her delicate skin. Suddenly someone nocked. Startling they got apart.

Vansh  voice floated in.

Vansh : May I come in?

Kavin made a face. Uss kamine ko bhi abhi ana tha? Purvi sat up and arranged her dress.

Kavin: Aa ja.

Vansh came in. He smiled at sat at the edge of the bed.

Vansh: Hey purvi. Ab kaisa feel kar rahi ho?

Purvi : Hmmm. Main thik hoon. Tum kaise ho? Aur yaha kaise?

Vansh : Main thik hoon. Maine CID join kar liya hai. Toh aab se mujhe har roj tolerate karna padega.

Purvi laughed.

Purvi: That's great. Congrats.

Kavin:  Tujhe koi jaroori kaam hai?

Vansh : Ha. Mujhe purvi se milna tha. Baby ka halat puchna tha. Aur ha thoda sharam kiya kar. Din hai. Darwaja bhi unlocked hai. Besharam kahi ka. (Looking at purvi ) Tum nhi. Yeh Kavin.

Purvi blushed and Kavin  glared.

Kavin n: Ha. Jab tujhe pyar hoga na tab dekh lunga.

Vansh  just laughed hearing this.

Vansh : Accha suno tum dono bahar aa jao. Gaowale milna chahte hai.

They became a little surprised but came out. All of them came to thanks CID .

They also brought gifts. They heared that purvi is pregnant. So, they brought baby cloths for the unborn baby. Seeing that purvi and Kavin n got tears in theirs eyes. Rest of the members were also happy.

**********************************************************

That night Ruhi was sitting on swing and thinking about the day. She felt very relif that purvi had been found.

Didn't know when but she started to love purvi like a sister. Like others she was also waiting for the unborn baby. Her mind drifted back to vansh.

She really should thanked him. Suddenly she discovered vansh  watching her from balcony. When he saw Ruhi  looking at her he waved and came out near her.

Vansh : Hufff!! Kya din tha!!!!

Ruhi : Yeah. By the way I wanted to say you thanx.

Vansh : For why?

Ruhi : For everything. For showing me the right way. For helping purvi.

Vansh : First of all no need to say thanx. I did what I think is right. And Kavn is my childhood friend. How could I let him suffer?

And then purvi is a nice soul. I couldn't let her suffer too. Now can I?

Ruhi  smiled hearing this.

Ruhi : Yeah. You are right. Indeed she is not only nice but also kind and sweet and caring and lovely and...

Vansh  hold up his hand.

Vansh : Bas bas bas. Mujhe paata hai ki who bohot acchi hai. Usski gun gaati jaogi toh suva ho jayegi but khatam nehi hoga.

Ruhi : Toh  ha?

Vansh  smiled.

Vansh : Sabke liye main vansh hon  but tumhare liye main hamesha Mr. Mysterious aka MM rahunga.

Ruhi couldn't help but laughed. She wasn't ready call him by name.

Vansh  also laughed with her. He wasn't ready to give up that nick name.

Unware to them Vivek  was watching this from his room. He smiled to himself. At last his friend had found someone who will take care of her in every aspect of life.

**************************************************************

Next day at the time of depurter all people of village came to bid bye. Sunaina came forward and hugged purvi  tightly.

Sunaina: Apna khyal rakhna. Aur tumhare paas meri number toh hai na? Pouchte hi mujhe call karna.

Purvi: Haan. Karungi. Suanina plz tum bhi hamare saath Mumbai chalo na!! Tum haamare saath hi rahogi.

Sunaina: Nhi purvi . Aisa nhi ho sakhta. Iss gao ko meri jaroorat hai. Gaowaloko meri jaroorat hai. Main unhe chodkar kaise jaa sakhti hoom.

Purvi : To phir wada karo tum haamse milne Mumbai aaogi. Promise?

Sunaina smiled.

Sunaina: Promise.

They started their journey.

Dushyant , Kavin , Ishita and purvi were in a car.

Shreya, vansh , sachin ,Ruhi  and Vivek were in another car.

Nikhil  and pankaj were on bike.

Dushyant  was driving and Ishita was sitting beside him. Kavin and purvi were on passenger seat.

Purvi's head was on kavin's shoulder. Their hands entwined.

In another car, Vivek  was driving while shreya  sat beside her. Vansh, sachin and  were in  passenger seat. Vansh and ruhi Both of them stealing glances a each other now and then. From the mir1ror shreya  was watching the scene with amusement.

Sachin  looked at Vivek  at the same time vivek looked at him. Together they smiled secretively. Untill the love birds realized it themselves they were not going to spilled it out.

Kaisa lga
Please  do comment and tell ki story kaise lg rhi hai soch rhi hu 2-3 part mein khatam kr du