Chapter 4: Let me be your Jimin

After a long hectic night, I woke up in the morning tucked in my bed seeing the sunshine through the curtains. I got up and washed up. I looked through my room trying to find the drawing supplies that I had stored. I had lost interest in drawing. I took them out and began to draw. As I drew I imagined how I wanted my guardian angel to look. I drew him with a PLUMP, round, pillowy lips small but strong figure. Very well-body proportions: The eyes tilt down a little, kinda hooded(?) in a way with very soft features and doll-like appearance, Small lil' nose. He looked angelic, a man that I would give this image. I was nervous though thinking maybe he might not like it. But I finished feeling the notion of being apart from him began to grow. I didn't understand the danger I was in.

My heart raced every time I was near him.I fall into him like one would fall into a dream, ready to submit to your subconscious’s innermost desires and your deepest fears. I felt that he could only understand me. As I took my drawing to the living room I found him sitting on the sofa asleep. He lied down even in the most perfect way. The way he was sleeping he was just perfect. I left the drawing by his side, as I went to bring a blanket. I covered him and helped him put his head on the pillow. I headed to my room to see the light of the city through the window. I inhaled in a deep breath, admiring every thing this world had. Seeing the colors of the sky,trees and buildings. My world had fallen apart not knowing how to repair it. Not knowing how to climb out of that dark hole. I could only find the key. I wanted to see him and know more about him but he kept so much to himself.  The morning had come and I got up feeling tired and sloppy. I headed to shower and then dressed. I headed out to the living room but I was stunned. I could see a tall man, not a blur. He was actually there. " Excuse me, who are you?". As he slowly turned around from the sofa it was him, it was my guardian angel the way I drew him was there. " Good morning" He smiled so widely.

He looked so handsome that I couldn't stop staring. He made some breakfast as we sat down at the table " Bora you haven't said a word. What's wrong, do you not like it." he said, worried. " no no I'm just glad you liked my drawing and your new body. You look very handsome. But I think it would be more meaningful if I gave you a name. How about Jimin!" He looked at me with those pure innocent eyes and said " Bora I never imagined I would be like this with you. I'm breaking the rules but I know seeing me like this helps you not feel alone. I don't want you to be in pain. I woke up next to your drawing and saw it and felt the honesty and love you put into it. I took it in me and became who I am now because of you." He said as his eyes first smiled. "Jimin I..." he put his hand over my mouth gently. He looked into my eyes. " I'm just stunned to see how beautiful you are" he said. " but Jimin I"  I couldn't finish what I had to say when he stopped me mid-sentence. He held my face as he slowly kissed me.

 He held my face as he slowly kissed me