Chapter 10: I want to stay

As a few months passed I had been dating for 5 months with Hyun-jin. But I continued to feel that some things were off. As blinded as I was in love. Hyun-jin became cold. Not caring for me or even minded being late. I had thought that after a talk with him he would change. It was night as the dark skies were lit by the beautiful street lights in Seoul. As I headed for a walk I began to cry feeling the stress and overwhelming feelings. Not knowing what to do with my relationship. I was tired of myself. I headed out to the beach where I could find calm in my heart. As I breathed in the refreshing air I sighed, feeling the cold tears run down my cheeks. I just need the right words to know what to do. As I looked out to the ocean, Jimin was sitting on the edge of the dock. His eyes seem down he looked upset. He didn't seem fine. My heart raced as I wanted to run and sit next to him and hug him. 

I was 2 ft away. But I turned around. As I heard "Bora please stay." He said in a trembling voice. I stood frozen with any words needing to be said. I continued to walk. But as I walked I tripped on a big rock making my foot twist. A strong and sudden pain throbbed my ankles. Jimin ran " Bora Bora don't move it. " He swapped me up in bridal style taking me to the hospital as I got treated he took care of everything. Even now he still protects me. He was worried and stood by my side. As he carried me back into the car he drove me to my house. He took me, laying me down on the sofa gently. " Thank you Jiminah. I said shyly. He smiled and headed to the kitchen " let me cook for you just sit there and just watch the master chef." He said in such a handsome way. I couldn't help but smile and giggle. Watching him cook made everything feel so real. I Wanted it to last forever. We began to eat and laughed drinking and singing. He took me up to my room laid me on my bed, and he cover me up, he tapped my head " will you forgive me  I'm sorry " he said as he sat by the edge of the bed. " Jimin this is my way of thanking you for today I'm not giving you this as a chance . I believed in our love you left me at my worst. 

There were nights when the wind was so cold. That my body froze in bed. If I just listened to it right outside the window. There were days when the sun was so cruel. That all the tears turned to dust. And I just knew my eyes were drying up forever. I would finished crying in the instant that you left. And I can't remember where or when or how I then tried to banished every memory you and I had ever made. When I was missing you so much that my heart hurt that I wanted to carve it out, you weren't here. And when I thought I could do anything to just touch you one more time you never answered me. Then you appeared out of the blue, and now you're going to die again? What will I do if you leave like that? So please leave now. " I said as my voice trembled. He stood up, slowly looking back " Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. The hardest thing I'll ever do is walk away still loving you . He said while whipping  his tears. He walked out leaving without looking back . I threw myself back feeling the pain I had just caused. As he had slammed the door. I tried comforting  myself by believing  that we would just hurt each other. If we stayed together.

 If we stayed together