Chapter 5: Breaking the Rules

We stood there feeling the World had kept going on. My heart is beating and beating. In the tough moments he was always there, not leaving me behind, not moving far from me but in that instance, he wasn't just like my guardian angel but I had wished he was human. He backed up looking into my eyes. In that instance a few minutes passed so quickly, we were still standing there were no words needed to explain what this moment Meant For Us. I just wanted him by my side forever. "I  felt like I was the one with these feelings. I knew our worlds were so different I'm an angel and you I got to protect. We were destined to be apart. So just let's forget this. I think you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. I don't blame you for falling in love with me but I can't love you Don't cry because it's over." He sighed. That moment he started to push himself away from me he quickly took his hand off my shoulder as he headed to the door. He had his head down. "you, didn't dare to look at me in the eyes again" I yelled out.  He turned around holding onto the door knob he said: " Bora please whatever feelings you have for me you have to let them go, just like I did. You and I can't be together I don't want to hurt you. I don't want anybody to hurt you. Please let's just leave everything here. I can't dare look you in the eye as I know your feelings are true. The heartbeat I never felt more alive just let go because you and I'll never be." He said with the most hurtful tone.

At that moment we had to stand just looking into each other's eyes. He had teary eyes. And the atmosphere  was so dense. He had broken the rules. He had fallen in love with me so he had to break my heart. He let go of my hand. As he rushed out the door. I fell to the ground in shock not knowing what to say. Ever since only his blur I had seen. There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you.  I walked around my neighborhood trying to cherish every moment I had. The comfort was knowing his blur was still around. My heart only fought for what it wanted. Now my heart is having to fight to let him go. He never showed himself he would always come running to give me that I most needed. when I was at my worst and I would be asleep I would feel his hand gently tucking my hair to the back of my ear as he always gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

           He would whisper "A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses but You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don't know it, all of that doesn't even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away. It's not like you have forever, so don't waste any of your seconds, don't throw even one of your moments away." I never dared open my eyes because if I saw him he would run off as he did that every day I knew that he loved me too. It had been a year without seeing him again, only his blur, but my love for him grew and grew. I know in reality we can't be together, so I just would close my eyes and  believe you're right here with me... in my dreams you're mine forever But at the same time I hated  this feeling  For him. If I had not met him, I would not yearn for him. If I did not know him, I would not think of him so much. If we had not been together, I wouldn't have to disappear. If I did not treasure him so much, I wouldn't have so many memories. I hated him.

 I hated him