Chapter 15:Our forever

It was finally summer. The birds chirping, the beautiful flowers. Jimin and I were happier than ever. We did what we missed we went to a movie, went to festivals, walks in the park we enjoy every moment together.  When things collapse, it's not the actual collapse that prevents them from going back together again. It is because of a tiny piece that gets forgotten, causing the two fragments to never be together if they wanted to. The whole shape can never be the same. In the end, they'll return to be with you, not because they're weak, but because they chose to love you. Your first true love is the first thing that attaches to your heart always. No matter how many past lovers you've had, no matter how much damage it has caused, no matter how much you cried over that person, your first love will always haunt you forever. But this love was eternal. "Bora at 3 p.m. I want you to head to the address " I looked at him confused but I trusted him I got ready. I wore a purple  dress with silver heels. And headed out. We were at the top of the stage. Looking out there was no one around. But suddenly the song began to play, it was our song. And my favorite artist Jungkook was there to sing his song My you.

 The stage was full of red roses, candles, and fancy seating. From afar a bright light shone leading the way to me. It looked like an angel was walking toward me. Jimin walked toward me he was wearing a white suit his hair back. He looked like a dream. He stood in front of me and looked into my eyes as he held my hands, he kneel down and said " being your guardian angel I felt no love no feelings. Once I heard you calling out for me I couldn't imagine myself without you. The more time I spent by your side I couldn't let myself not mind the rules or break them. When I saw you in danger that day I didn't care to take that Bullet because I knew you were strong and I knew I loved you. I don't want to ever be apart from you. I protect you at all costs because I will always be your angel but I want us to be together no matter what. Will you marry me?" He said with a huge smile on his face. "Yes yes of course". I kissed him as I held to him tightly. "Mr. Park Jimin, I love you."  As we hugged we watched Jungkook perform. I got to talk to him and get a picture and autograph he was part of Jimin's company and his best friend. The wedding had came sooner than I thought. 

We held a big wedding on a beautiful mountain view top, filled with cherry blossoms. As we finally danced the night away we were finally together. After a few years, we finally had our 2 children Jisung and Jihoo. As we held our babies watching the beautiful new years fireworks he looked at. Me leaning for a kiss. He smiled and said " being with you in this moment I feel alive seeing you as you hold our children I know I made the right choice. Being your guardian angel but also being your lover. I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I've never been seen so completely, loved so passionately I love you my forever."  He kissed our babies forehead. I looked at him so in love " thank you for coming back to me for not saying goodbye but a see you later. Let's be like this forever.

I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had" We enjoyed every moment in life and everything the world had for us. Falling in love wasn't a choice but it came to be. We were not meant to fall for each other based on the rules of the angels but love conquered it all. No matter guardian angel or human I had fallen for the same man. As we became each other guardian angels we protected our family at any cost. we ran down the beach holding our children hand, laughing and splashing in the water but the smile on their face were the cause of my existence. Love is the greatest feeling, that you can ever experience. Love makes you feel on top of the world, no matter what is going on in life. Love is the reason why we live, to love someone else unconditionally, and to be loved unconditionally by them. This was our happy ending but not the end of journey.

 This was our happy ending but not the end of journey