Chapter 12: Masquerade

I closed the studio leaving straight home. My heart had been torn just seeing Jimin's reaction. I didn't honestly know how I was feeling at that moment the feeling of Jimin leaving me alone just became clear I didn't want to feel alone again. I fell asleep after all the chaotic day. The night had flown by so fast not feel the day go by fast. It was 5:00 pm I began to put on makeup, and do my hair. As I began to put on the red ball gown,  and crystal heels I placed on the masquerade mask.  Hyun-jin had given me everything as a wedding gift. I placed the mask and headed out to the limo. I arrived at his beautiful Castle and I saw thousands of cars. I headed to the private room that Hyun-jin was in, but once I opened the door I saw him kissing another girl, it was no surprise but I had thought he had changed. I waited outside as his guard came by me and said Ms. Bora please wait out I will let Mrs. Hwang know you are here. " Mr. Hwang Bora is here". Hyun-jin walked out. As he looked messy. 

I could see the red lipstick stain on his white shirt. With the strong smell of her perfume. I didn't say a word. " Hi Mrs. Future Hwang you look so beautiful shall we head down." I nodded, smiled and held onto his arm. I wanted to cry and shout out. But once I wanted to let go but, we were at the top of the staircase, 1000 people were at the party. As I looked around one person stood out to me. He wore a white suit, embroidered with a silver lining, with an angel wings design on his back. He wore a beautiful pearl, silver mask. I knew it was him I knew it was Jimin. " Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, they will dance their dance then please have a chance to dance with them." the director said. We headed down the stairs and we began to dance to the sound of the classic music, I couldn't stop thinking of what I saw. my mind was being clouded. " Time to switch. We began to switch partners until I looked over to who I locked arms. It was Jimin, he was with me. He began to dance gracefully, every movement felt magical as if we were floating in the air. The only moment I felt at peace was with him. 

He gave me no worries. He looked into my eyes as he would always. No words were need in the moment. as the song ended Hyun-jin came to me and said " I be back I'm going to and greet people you do the same." As I saw him leave I began to greet everyone around after a while i needed to talk to Hyun-jin but at the corner he had his arm around the same girl he had kissed. I began to feel breathless, my heart raced, as my eyesight became blurry. I couldn't move, suddenly I felt someone lift me up in bridal style  taking me outside. " Please Bora breath slowly." it was a sweat voice the voice I love. It was Jimin. He carried me to his car. He gently helped me put on my seatbelt. As he drove I felt better. We arrived to his home he took me out and laid me gently on the sofa. " here drink this you will feel much better." He helped me up as I drank the tea. He was so gently in everyway. He looked at me like I was his everything. He Held my hand and said " let me have a chance to dance with the most beautiful girl." He turned on the song " My You" I reached out and held his  hand as we danced to the beautiful music I laid my head on his chest. As I heard his heart beat. He was here he was real. I began to cry feeling the sense of guilt, the way i had treated him. He sat me down. Ad he looked into my eyes.

 Ad he looked into my eyes