Night motive?

Warning:this contains blood,mentions of cutting,and overall I don't think you should read this with weak stomach.
Shuichi pov:
Rise and shine ursine! I heard the the morning alarm and got ready for the day.I sat up and checked my tablet.nothing new so I proceeded to shower,brush my teeth and get dressed.after I was done I started on my journey to the dining hall. On my way I ran into kokichi.why hello my beloved,Kokichi said.what do you want,I said. "I can't say hello to my to beloved",kokichi' replied.I kept silent and got back to walking.once we arrived at the dinning room I sat at the table with Kaito and maki...but something weird happened kokichi sat at our table.what is he doing here?maki asked clearly angry.I don't really know,I said replying too maki's question.we sat in silence until Kirumi came around with plates.when everyone was finishing up there breakfast when I heard an announcement through the speakers.we were told to me up in the gym for the new motive.it had only been a few days since kaede death,and I hadn't gotten much time to mentally recover.the first one to pop and head to the gym was kokichi.I had noticed even though kokichi does get breakfast he barely eats any.

Once everyone had actually finished breakfast we all headed to the gym.to no surprise kokichi was in the middle of the room looking annoyed.took you long enough!kokichi said.well you could've waited!Kaito shouted back.not even a second later monokuma popped on the stage.hello students,I assume your hear for the new motive?monokuma asked knowing all too well that's the exact reason we're all here.well good news because I present you all the night time motive,monokuma said happily.

...

Not even a word?I worked hard to make an idea for this motive so don't be so disappointing.monokuma said.he then proceeded to explain the new motive.

So since you kids haven't been committing any murders.the night time motive will make you,this motive makes it too where you'll all have roommates,so you will be in constant danger because your vulnerable during the time you sleep,so if you want sleep safe then you'll have to get rid of these... unwanted roommates.not too mention you will have to have to share a bed.now isn't that interesting.monokuma explained.oh one more thing... there are so many secrets you can find out...,monokuma says happily.monokuma than put a bored up with all the names.

I scanned through all the names until I saw mine.apparently I was partnered with Kaito... and kokichi.Kaito was my friend so it wouldn't be that hard too stay with him,but kokichi and kaito together,in the same room,same bed?I could tell that wasn't going to go super well I wasn't paying attention because everyone started leaving to find there new rooms.I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see kokichi. Oh sorry,are we supposed to go to our room?I asked.well duh where else,kokichi said before walking out.me and Kaito quickly followed behind.It took us 30 minutes to find our new room but we found it atleast.I was still daytime and pretty earlier so we needed to see if all our stuff was there.I really didn't have much to end up here anyway.

Kokichi's pov
I was checking the room looking for all my stuff.I checked the closet all my clothes were there along with clothes I believe are Kaito' and shuichi's.I checked the bathroom it had my tooth brush and other was stuff buts that's not what I was looking for,I checked under the sink cabinet and found my first aid kit and too of my five knifes,I had my box cutter for stress,and a more sharp rugged knife used for my wings and tail.if I don't cut them down they'll grow again and I'll be exposed for the fact I'm a monster...

I checked for my nail file,I used that file to file down my fangs and claws,luckily it wasn't place in a dirty spot.I knew that's all I need so I got out of the bathroom and checked to see what kaito and shuichi were doing. I had already annoyed one beloved so for me it was time too annoy the other.I walked over to Kaito who looking a tiny spaceship.who knew you'd collect such worthless stuff. I said.kaito looked at me then back at his spaceship.at least I have a real dream. Kaito replied quickly.what with the attitude don't tell me you don't want to share a room with me:)? I asked clearly trying to get on his nerves.who would.Kaito said,I could tell he was annoyed already.wahhh your so meannnnn.I said making to to fake cry.you guys want to play uno?shuichi asked happily.of course!I yelled Kaito just nodded.

Third person
As time passed they all played uno most of the time kokichi won,he'd would make remarks sometimes about how shuichi was bad at uno for a detective.despite they were all bonding pretty well,Kaito and shuichi sorta warmed up to to kokichi.before they knew it was getting late and the part of the motive everyone was waiting before was coming up.

Kaito's (pov)
We were all getting along pretty well even though it was almost 10:00,right now it was 9:51.out nowhere Kokichi got up and stumbled to the bathroom.me and shuichi were both worried so we followed after we heard vomiting.we saw something I wouldn't forget...

There was blood on the floor and in the toilet,I don't think it was normal vomit...kokichi was squirming on the floor in pain holding his head.there was also blood dripping from his head and his shirt.shuichi immediately ran to help kokichi.while I stood back terrified.when kokichi finally took his hand off his hands off his head it Revealed tiny dark purple horns,they looked like they were coming through his skin unnaturally.as soon as he let go his body began to grow not how you think though it grew extremely fast it looked more like his legs and arms were growing and his body was thinning which Is terrible because as far i thought kokichi was the skinniest person here.as he grew his skin turned an bloodied-Grey color.his face was starting to lose its shape as well except for his mouth it was dripping blood his teeth were falling out and growing back extremely sharp.his clothes started to rip... there was nothing Under expect for a gapping bloodied hole with teeth.after a second the atmosphere started to calm down until...

This is the longest chapter I have ever made for a wattpad book.