Sounds...

(Kokichi's POV)
I awoke to rapid sounds out movement.
I couldn't see anything but I could smell my own blood so I assumed it was my room.
I tried to get up and feel for something when I heard mumbling.
What the fuc-, Kaito mumbled before being cut off by shuichi's hand gripping his mouth. Shut it. Shuichi whispered.
Too bad because I had heard them. I turned to my head to the noise and jumped. I ended up hitting the wall and hurting my head. They moved out of the way in time though. I whined and tried listen to what they said. Do we have more tranquilizers? Kaito asked,shuichi sorta praying they did. Mhm but there downstairs. Shuichi said. My head turned to the noise as I started to growl. I got up on all fours not really thinking. I'm my mind was still not really there do to to the hunger and tiredness. My growl go louder and louder till I eventually got too loud.

(Maki's pov)
I woke up too loud sounds of growling. Luckily my roommates Kirumi and Angie didn't wake up. I grabbed a cross bow from under my bed and got out of bed. It was 3:26 and I knew something was up. I crept around till I saw the culprit of these growls. There was this huge demon of some type I read though I couldn't remember the name, was growling at shuichi and Kaito. I knew that this mean't that demon is actually one of us because that demon takes human form in the day. But for the safety of Kaito and shuichi, I shot an arrow at the creature shoulder. It turned its attention to me before sprinting to me on all fours. I knew this creature would become human soon so all I had to do was out run it. I jumped on the rail of the stairs and slid down before taking a sprint back to my far away dorm. We were in the hall before I collapsed. I turned my head to the demon before taking out a tranquilizer Preparing just in case. Before I knew it the demon limbs started it shorten to a normal length and it's face became normal. I felt digusted when I saw that a naked sleeping kokichi took the demon spot. I threw a table cloth over him before shuichi and Kaito arrived. Mind explaining. I said to Kaito and shuichi. Maki we had it under control. Kaito said ashamed at his lose. You obviously didn't If he was growling at you about to f*cking eat you! I snapped back angry at him. He had turned last night and again to day we just weren't thinking he'd wake up so early because yesterday he didn't wake till he turned back. Shuichi said nervously. I scoffed before trying to pick up the bastard. You gonna help or what. I shouted at Kaito and shuichi. Shuichi immediately tried to help me. He is already super light, Kaito scoffed before coming to help us.

After a few minutes we threw a burrito wrapped kokichi on the bed. You know if your planning on keeping this a secret then you should chain him up at night. I said as I sat on the bed.
Shuichi nodded before looking at me.
Normally you hate kokichi what's going on now? Shuichi asked.
I smiled. My room was right next to him who else hid him before you could.