H-hiding?

(Kokichi POV)
Rise and shiny ursine!
The morning announcement went off waking me up.
I flutter my eyes open only to see maki staring at me with a hateful look.
Uhm... good morning, I said with an annoyed look spread across my face.
Morning, maki scowled.
You didn't tell me people were coming over? I asked looking at shuichi who just walked back into the room. Yeah sorry, shuichi answered, sadly before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I took a moment to think, then I remembered everything. Memories came flooding in. Sorry, I mumbled.
Oh so now you choose to remember, asshole. Maki stated clearly annoyed. Who did I bite? I asked curiosity taking over.
Shuichi, he has gotten it patched by Kirumi but soon your gonna have to tell everyone so we can get some precautions. Maki made her statement before walking out of the room. Kaito walking in some shorts, his usual shirt, but his jacket and normal pants were missing, I observed him before apologizing. Sorry for all that. I Whispered before trying to get out of  my blanket. When I did I rolled onto the floor naked. Luckily I was on my belly but some wasn't right. I looked up behind me to see that my tails and wings were growing back in. I gasped, before making a attempt to hide them. I rolled under the bed. Kaito can you and shuichi leave for a minute. I said, pleading that they wouldn't question it. As soon as they left I headed to the bathroom.
I pulled the ragged knife from my cabinet and pulled my thin tail up.

Once I get the knife I place it to the side, I reach down and feel for the scissors

I bring my scissors to my tail and cut off the tail tip, I almost screamed but gritted my teeth. I used my tail tip as a gag and I started cutting my tail.

When I finished my tail I moved to my wings.
By the time I was done, there was a huge pile of blood on the floor. I was starting to feel hungry. So I took my my tails and wing and ate them.

I got out of the shower, got dressed and cleaned the floor. I felt a little more light headed than normal. I tried to manage just enough to get the the dining hall. Everyone was still eating breakfast luckily. Went and sat with shuichi, Kaito, and maki. Goodmorning, I said interrupting there important conversation.

What were you all talking about, I asked
Maki rolled her eyes. What do you want? She asked slightly annoyed.

"Well didn't I just tell you"... I answered feeling slightly annoyed at her attitude.

You guys there is no need for arguements.shuichi said trying to find some peace after the stressful night.

Okay fine. Me and maki said in unison

So we think it'd be a good idea to let everyone in on this terrible discovery in order for everyone's safety to be insured. Shuichi said.
That Honestly terrified me, the thought of any one else knowing. I sat down in my seat properly and looked at my hands.
...
It was silent for a few seconds at our table before tenko yelled.

Everyone himiko has a announcement! Tenko shouted through the cafeteria
It hurt my ears
We all turned to look at himiko

I gonna have a magic show later to night 10:00 pm, then we are having a sleepover.himiko said aloud.

I looked at shuichi,Kaito and maki roll.

Well that be a perfect timing. I said chuckling awkwardly

...
I mean I hate to agree with him but-
Maki said before he cut off by the yelling coming from the students leaving the cafeteria

I quickly hopped out my seat getting ready to leave, when I noticed then stood still.

What!? I questioned

There is blood all over you back... shuichi said in a shocked tone...

Aww fuck I didn't bandage it huh. I said out loud on accident.
Then i heard shuffling behind me.
Then I felt something touching my back.

The hell... didn't I say to stop that! Maki said
By now everyone else left so she was free to yell

... I stayed slient

Stop what? Kaito asked

This bitch is cutting off his ducking tail and wings, and ouma don't think I forgot about the horns.
Maki said with a harsh tone.

Sorry I'm about to write as soon as I get back.