The twisted feeling of dread

•miu's POV•
What the hell is that!? I whispered yelled,aimed really at nobody or everybody.
So you know the joke I pulled about Kokichi being non human,well yeah I was being serious. Kaito said nervously while trying to open the stupid doors.
Why the hell did you tell us! I yelled alittle to loudly.
Everyone looked at me
Shhh
He's blind like this but his hearing is improved so as smell you pretty much ratted out where we were.maki said as she started cutting the vines around the door.
The lights soon all of our efforts made the door open.
The little light in the gym went out.
Maki,Kaito,and shuichi started running shuichi lab and we all followed.
Once we got there the lights turned on and we all decided to take a little sit
What are you guys doing there is a fucking monster outside! Kibo whispered yelled
We know but it's best we get our rest while we are together he mostly target people alone and vulnerable.maki said.
What a predator.tenko said scoffing
We will split into groups of two and look for him. Kaito said.
That's a terrible idea! I yelled very loudly once more.
Shut the heck up what if he hears you. Kaito said.
Suddenly the sound of growling and stuff being thrown echoed throughout the building.
Oh god what if he's messing with our stuff. Tenko said shocked.
I believe atua will protect us. Angie said.
Everyone noticed that himiko was tucked in the corner of the room.
Are you ok? Tenko asked her.
She is probably traumatized I mean just before this we found ryoma's dead body.
Shuichi said.
Time skip brought to you by a 12 year old who forgets to update her cringy stories.
Me and Angie were chosen to stay in shuichi's lab.
Why should we even try I mean he probably is gonna go for shuichi or something.I said as I sat next to the fire place.
Atua says he's after you. Angie states surprisingly.
I was shocked and frustrated that this huge ass monster is after me!
Bull shit! I yelled. My hell echoed throughout the entire building.
We heard lots of foot steps.
Suddenly the vent above me drops.
That tall monster comes out and stares directly at me,standing straight as if to mock me.
Suddenly he leans down infront of me and opens his mouth right in from of my face.
He prepares he close his jaws over my head when suddenly.
Angie had stabbed him in the back,with a thin sleeping medicine suringine shuichi had given us.
The creature whips its head around and grabs Angie in a chokehold standing straight holding her in the air.
He turns to me, while holding her infront of me.
He clamped his jaws around her head. Blood splattered everywhere.
He continued to rip her body parts off eating each one infront of me while smiling.Leaving only blood and organs.
Once the door was about to open he lept into the vent.
I fell down on my knees crying.
I really just let that happen.
Everyone was at the door.
Oh my- Kirumi said.
Wha- what ha-happened? Shuichi asked while walking over to me.
He killed her. I said crying.
He fucking killed her!!! I screamed crying my eyes out on the floor covered in blood and guts.
Everyone went silent.
This was a terrible idea we should have never split up! Tenko screamed.
How did he-
Kaito was gonna say.
He ripped her apart like a fucking doll.
I cried.
Though this wasn't the dead body this was the most gruesome murder.
Suddenly the clock dinged for 4:00 am.
Everyone left the room to process the situation in the dining hall.
I'm gonna kill him! I yell.
Everyone looks at me.
Your right after what that degenerate did he has it coming! Tenko yelled back in support.
You can't just kill him, how would we even do that. K1-Bo said back.
I'm gonna rip him apart like he did Angie.
Suddenly the door opens and kokichi walking in, he was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans. He walked near me.
I started reaching for the nearest sharp object.
, I'm sorry. He said looking down at his feet.
You think that will just fix everything! I said grabbing the knife.
He looked surprised that I had a knife.
Kirumi quickly tried to calm me down.
Violence isn't the answer.Kirumi said trying to take the knife from me. Was as kokichi turned around walking out of the cafeteria,Kaito ran up behind him punching him in the back.
Kokichi turned around scratching Kaito across the face then running out of the cafeteria.
See he is violat he deserves to die! I yelled at the top of my lungs before sitting back.

I know personalities are very off but I'm bad at doing personalities plus I mean if someone you knew was ripped into pieces and eaten in front of you,you would be scared too.