Friends now?

Kaito's (pov)
I took the book from shuichi and quickly read it.apparently he was a type of demon that took the form of  a human during the day,they were supposed to have wings, sharp teeth,and a tail in there human form,but kokichi didn't have that? As we read more we got to tab about things that was about them when they mentioned that they only eat people...and there's no substitute for it...

Well that explained why he tried to bite us.I said trying to make fun of the terrible of the situation.yea it explains it perfectly.shuichi said seriously. What do you think this means? Shuichi said sadly.what do you mean? Said confused.

Kokichi's (POV)
Am I really that dangerous... to attack my own beloveds.I am terrible.I quietly got out the shower too reach for the bottom sink jour where I found my razor.I smiled to my self knowing that'll I get some relief.

30 minutes later.

I was sitting in the shower after bathing surprisingly I wasn't covered in blood because the water rinsed it away.I heard a knock on the bathroom door.kokichi open up I got to shower too.Kaito said,I could tell he was annoyed with me.I quickly put my clothes on and headed out.sorry for the long wait.I said as I walked out.I sat on the bed next to shumai. So shumai how did your trip go hmm?I asked happily.it went well kokichi,why do you ask?shuichi asked questioningly. Just wondering,because it is information on me.I said cheerfully,though I could tell shuichi was definitely leaving out the information he found.I turned on my monopad too see if I missed anything.as I did Kaito walked out the bathroom and plopped down next to me as shuichi headed for the bathroom.found more information about your secret you demon.Kaito said annoyedly. Ok then what did you find out I said sadly. Just know we found some stuff.Kaito said angrily. I just smiled at him as I showed him what time it was.6:30.omg we're gonna miss breakfast Kaito said as he ran out into the hallway.how cute...wait what...
Sooner or later shuichi came out the bathroom.where Kaito? Shuichi questioned.he went to get breakfast,I said happily. Okay. shuichi said nicely. We headed to the dining room.of course shuichi and Kaito sat with maki,and just like yesterday I joined them.

What is he doing here!?maki questioned. I'm just sitting here with my beloveds.I said happily.do you wanna die...maki said angrily. I think I do,I say sarcastically.maki glares at me before turning to Kaito and shuichi. I don't think he should sit here he never even eats breakfast he just annoys everyone. maki said angrily...
Shuichi and Kaito glanced  at each other before answering maki. Maki, please we're kinda uhm friends now...
Shuichi and Kaito said weirdly.
I didn't know we were friends now but apparently that's what they say about this situation. What how could you be friends with such- such a liar! Maki shouted angrily.
He shouting caught the attention of everyone else in the dining hall. I expected her to make such a big deal of it.
Wahhhh- your so mean! I said jokingly. Maki put up enough with me and left the dining hall quickly. I snicked to myself as Kaito and shuichi looked down disappointed with maki's behavior.

...

So are we really friends now? I ask Kaito and shumai.
They both nodded slightly as if they just accepted this.

Boy if only they knew the things they were getting into.

Sorry for the short chapter