What are you?

Shuichi (pov)
Whatever monster Kokichi turned into clearly it wasn't the first time here.as soon as I thought everything would be ok,I was proven wrong.this creature new what looked liked skin claws tried to scratch me.I fell back terrified.this creature got sat and tried to bite me. In an effort to protect myself I put my arm in its mouth to push it away.as soon as this happened Kaito came in and pushed the creature off me.it hurt but I new I had to get up before it attacked again.as fast as possible Kaito picked me up and ran.he ran far enough to get half down the steps until the vent above us opened,the creature fell out of the vent and caught Kaito by the leg making him slip and fall.luckily the creature got caught on Kaito's jacket.Kaito was able to slip out.as soon as he got up he ran even with all the wounds in his leg.I tried my best to catch up too him.We found ourselves in the lounge.we took the time to push something in front of the doors.what the fuck was that!?kaito asked.I could tell he wasn't asking me but I felt we both needed answers.do you think there's a clock in here?I asked.Kaito turned around to look at the clock in the room.yeah there's one right there.he answered. It was 10:38. I started to wonder if this truly wasn't the first time this happened to him then does it have too do with I time?I said,apparently I said it out loud.how could this had happened before without any finding out? Kaito asked as he checked around for something useful.ha,hey shuichi come here.Kaito said happily.I walked over to see him holding a med-kit.we quickly fixed up our wounds.after we were done it was already 11:00.Kaito decided it would be a good idea to look for something to protect us.we found a tiny knife and a needle. I tried to identify what was in needle,it reminded me of some heavy sleeping medication.we decided that one one of us would distract him and. The other would inject him.I could distract him since I''m faster.Kaito said quietly.ok just be careful we don't fully know our way around yet.I said.with that Kaito nodded and ran out.

                            Kaito (POV)
I back to the floor our room was on.and like that I saw that creature scratching at one the doors,it looked like gonta's,kibo's and korekiyo's room.as soon as I walked toward the creature it turned its attention to me.I turned around and ran toward shuichi's lab which is the place we're we would put this thing to sleep.the creature was really fast and tried to crawl on anything to get me.I finally managed to make it too shuichi's lab.when I opened the room I got pushed Down the creature,it had pounced on me.apparently it wasn't so dumb because when it got me it tried to drag out of the room.when it tried to bite instead it fell on the floor.the creature didn't looked sleep it looked more worried. When I looked up I noticed shuichi had actually managed to stab the needle into its back.shuichi's helped me up.I'm sorry did I take too long?shuichi asked.no just in time sidekick.i said.we new we needed to get the creature up into our room.so we used a table cloth to bring the creature up the stairs we laid it on our floor and went clean the bathroom.while we were clean we found more needles.after we were done it was already 4:00.we walked back to the creature to see what would happen.when we walked too the monster we noticed it had began to shrink.it was gaining its original wait and it horns tail and came off  it face melted to look like kokichi's face.it's hand-claws began normal.it's skin returned to a normal color.it's stomach hole started come back together and with that and so did his privates.when the transition finished kokichi was just laying naked on the floor.i instantly put a cover over him for his privacy.after that shuichi seemed to inspect him.

                            Shuichi's (pov)
After kaito put a cover over to kokichi to cover his...you know what,I decided it would be a good time to inspect him so I can figure out what he truly is? I noticed that like that creature he still had sharp teeth and looked a little skinnier than normal.Kaito was looking at me with a confused yet curious face.shuichi,did you get anything?Kaito asked patiently.well not really...I answered.after a couple of seconds kokichi's eyes fluttered open.uhm...good-morning.I said,kinda embarrassed though.what happened?!kokichi asked.you tell us!? Kaito demanded.fine,no more act for me.kokichi said.well I think you already know,but since you dumb...kokichi says while handing me a small slip of paper.when I opened it up it just said look up halfer demon.I didn't know what it was so I showed Kaito and went on my walk to the library.

                      Kokichi's (pov)
So are you not going to help me up?I asked.Kaito and helped me up why still keeping the blanket around me.Kaito walked away from me too the bathroom and turned on the shower.take a bath,I'm going with shuichi!kaito yelled while walking out.

                      Kaito's (pov)
I ran to the library to see shuichi holding a book with knowledge of demons that roam earth.hey Kaito come look at this.shuichi said sadly.when I walked over to shuichi and picked up the book I saw the same name that was one the paper... halfer demon.

Chapter is over.