The twin's POV

I'm assuming u guys already saw the anime so I'm just shortening it. Sorry...

Kiyotaka POV

A lot has happened recently. First, we found out the truth about the S system and Sudo nearly failed the examination, but luckily Horikita and I purchased a point for him. After the incident with Kushida, study groups, warming up slightly to Horikita, and meeting the student council president, the next big thing has happened.

Sudo got in a fight and might be expelled. His hearing should be happening next week. This is troublesome. I somehow got roped into helping her. Why...

We can't seem to find any witnesses at the moment, but our classmate, Airi Sakura seems quite suspicious. She was looking down guiltily when Kushida asked witnesses to step up to help with the situation. Is there something more to this? We couldn't find outside witnesses either, but thanks to Ichinose and Kanzaki of class B, we found out that the victims and Sudo were all in the basketball club and had history of fighting. So it appears that class C is trying to frame him.

I also found out something that intrigued me when I was helping Ichinose transfer points to the anonymous person who helped us with the information. She has way more points than I expected. Is she acting as a bank for her class? Who knows...

Also, somehow Kushida and the three idiots got a copy of my keycard so they can freely access my room. That's a little bit invasive... but, whatever. I've got nothing to hide anyway.

Horikita told us that Sakura is indeed a witness, then left. I suppose that's all the information we need for now to start investigating.

After explaining the facts to Kushida last night, about how Sudo's behaviour was his downfall, and how because he was so hard headed many disliked him, she decided she still wanted to help him as she believed he was innocent, and decided to ask Sakura today.

Horikita and I stood at a side, watching Kushida try and question Sakura. "Sakura san!" She cheerfully asked Sakura, who turned to look at her. She seemed a little nervous. "What is it?" She replied, glancing at Kushida. Kushida smiled, "I have something to ask you. Can we talk? It's about Sudo." Sakura looked away, and mumbled, "I'm sorry, I... I have something to do." Before trying to walk off. However, Kushida grabbed her hand. "It won't take long! This is important."

Sakura nervously clutched her pink camera to her chest. "I don't know. I don't know anything!" She proclaimed, squeezing her eyes shut. Kushida was rather startled, and let go of her, as she pulled away she stumbled and fell to the floor. "Are you okay?" Kushida knelt down next to her, having also fell down at the same time.

Sakura looked worriedly at her camera that had clattered onto the floor. She quickly got into a sitting position after grabbing the camera and tried to turn it on. She looked terrified. "Oh, no. The screen won't come on." Kushida glanced from behind worriedly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..." she apologised to Sakura, as Sakura got up. "No, I was too careless..." then she started running away. "Wait!" Kushida said, feeling bad for breaking Sakura's possession. But Sakura continued running. I guess she doesn't want to be involved... but why? I wondered.

Anthropologist and cross cultural researcher, Edward Hall, divides personal space into four main zones. The closest space is intimate space. We are reluctant to let others enter this zone that is close enough for a hug. But, there are exceptions.

Like Kushida. When you approach her, it doesn't activate her personal space. Yet, Sakura still rejects her. She's afraid of connecting with others. So...

She averts her eyes.

It is now the weekend. Kushida and I are accompanying Sakura to fix her camera. Why me? I'm not sure. I didn't do anything of significance so I myself have no clue why I'm even here.

Sakura bowed and thanked us for accompanying her while Kushida apologised for breaking her camera again. To fix the digital camera, we came to the home appliances part of the mall.

"Did I really have to come?" I asked reluctantly. It might seem weird that I, a loner, was out with two girls like some player. "That's because..." Sakura replied. I see... so it's that sort of situation...

We went to the shop and the man explained the problem. "There's something wrong with the power system. It is broken." I looked at him. He did look rather... suspicious. "Where's the warranty certificate?" He asked after inspecting it for a while. Sakura gulped, seemingly uncomfortable. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Did you bring it with you?"Kushida asked, smiled warmly at Sakura, trying to ease her tension.

Sakura nodded, pulling a paper out and passing it to the man. He looked it over. "It's still under warranty. So you can get it fixed." He smiled, eyeing Sakura up and down. "For free." A shadow covered his face, making Sakura wince, as if on edge, closing her eyes again.

She's right. I thought. To the extremely shy Sakura, this can be tricky to deal with. But did she want more than one person here with her?

"How long will it take to fix it?" "Two to three days. Please fill out your information here..." he placed a paper on the table. I glanced at the camera on the display. Was it recording?

The man continued, his head slanting slightly, looking creepy. "Your name, address and... phone number." He seemed to drool a little, slightly disgusting me.

Sakura trembled slightly. I suppose it is normal to not want others to know of your personal information. She took the pen and her hand shook as she tried to write. "Sakura?" Kushida asked, concerned.

The man tilted his head slowly. Sakura was still willing herself to write. Finally, I decided to help her out. By doing this, I might win her trust, and also when the time comes... She might be a good game piece. "Let me fill it out." I told them. "When it's fixed, please call me." Sakura looked at me, surprised as I began filling the form out. The man seemed to disagree. "Wait a minute. It's her camera, isn't it? That's kind of..." he trailed off.

"On the warranty certificate, it states the store and date of purchase. You also checked the warranty certificate a few seconds ago. I'm sure everything is in order legally." I replied, my usual bored look on my face as I handed him the form. He shook a little, looking to the side before carefully saying, "Is that so?" I didn't miss that small detail, my eyes narrowing. The man looked scared for a second before looking at Sakura. "Alright, then."

We left the store. Sakura thanked us as we all had drinks at a shop. "Thanks so much for today..." "Not at all. It was my fault." Kushida replied. "Also, Sakura, you don't always have to be so polite. We're classmates." I piped in. "You do talk to us politely." Sakura hesitated before looking up. "I... got it. I'll try to do that." Kushida smiled. "No need to force yourself." "It's okay." Sakura replied.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom." Kushida waved, getting up and walking away. It was just me and Sakura now. It's kind of awkward being alone together. I thought. I looked in her direction and she flinched slightly. She sighed. I decided to speak up to break up the tense silence. "Sakura, what's wrong? Do you want to-" "So... Ayanokoji, what do you think I should do?" "About Sudo?" I clarified. "Just do what you think is best." "What I think is best?" "Yes."

"If I don't tell anyone, I think I'll regret it." "Why are you telling me this?" I questioned. "Because your eyes are kind." She replied, looking down. I looked in her direction, a little confused. "My eyes?" "I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain it." "If you want to discuss it, Kushida would be a better person to talk to. How about today?" She shook her head. Is it her instinct? Even though she feels grateful, she somehow can't trust Kushida completely. Is that so?

"You said you'll regret it if you don't say anything." I said, tilting my head down, eyes closed. She nodded. "Then, that's it then, right?" She looked up in surprise. "For Sudo, for Kushida, and for everyone in our class, you should forget about all of them." I said. "Forget about them?" She asked.

"There's no need to keep obsessing over it. If you want to take a stand, it should be for your own reasons." "For my own reasons?" Her eyes lit up. "That's all that matters." I reply. Then Kushida returned, apologised for making us wait, and before we parted ways, told me she would visit me later.