Deserted island part two

Day two

Keiko POV

We were finishing up moving things around in the cave to make it more spacious when we got a visit from class D. Katsuragi decided to send them away since he didn't want to show what was inside. I was resting in my tent since I had already gotten my part of the things done. When I peeked out the tent I saw Kiyotaka and Horikita, so I just sighed and fell back onto the sleeping bag. Ugh... My head hurts...

They left soon after a warning was issued. Then Kamuro asked me to help her catch fish for lunch, so I agreed. We walked down to the river and pulled up our pants and started using sticks or our hands to pin them down or grab them. "Gah!" Kamuro yelped as one flew out her grasp straight into the water. Due to the height and angle of entry, it caused a big splash in... my direction. Lucky me.

I was soaked through. "Ah! Sorry..." She apologized. "It's... fine." I told her, but felt a little cold. She passed me her jacket to keep warm and told me to sit down at the side since she just wanted to catch a few more. I nodded in silence as she quickly and skillfully transferred them into the container we were given.

We returned back, container in hand, and by now I was shivering. Kamuro explained what happened and I was excused to shower. I hurriedly grabbed a clean set of clothes and soaps and ran down to the creek. It wouldn't be good if I stayed this way... I could catch a cold... I stripped off my drenched clothes and immersed myself in the cold water, before carefully washing myself off and using a towel to dry off.

Time skip

Day three

Katsuragi gave me permission to visit other classes, so I started with class B. They were stationed at a spot with close access to natural resources for survival, an overall good . "Oh, Ayanokoji Chan!" Ichinose called, spotting me. I waved at her and went over. "You're the second class that visited! I heard class D visited everyone!" I nodded. "I was thinking of doing the same thing, to see if everyone is doing okay." A valid enough reason for the ever sweet Ichinose.

"I see! Thanks a lot! We're all doing fine but... I think class C isn't. They apparently blew all their points on fun stuff and now one of their classmates is here in our camp!" This intrigued me. There is no way that this is an accident. Ryuen is a rather aggressive person, but he is cautious in his own way. He is sure to never leave evidence behind, and rules with an iron fist. He wouldn't blow all his points in a few days without a reason. Is he trying to fake an internal conflict within his class? This way, it would make sense that his classmate is at class B, to spy on them and find out their leader.

However, it is also a possibility that there is indeed a class conflict. So, even if they told Ryuen the leader's name, he might ask for concrete evidence. The keycards the leader's have to occupy a spot has their name written on it, so they might steal the keycard and pass it to him. However, this is a far too risky strategy. What if they get caught? They would be unable to complete their mission. What if everyone found out that the keycard was stolen or lost? They would be immediately suspected and might get kicked out, and be left to survive on their own. So, their safest bet would be to take a picture of the keycard.

Does this have to do with the deal Ryuen and Katsuragi made? Is that why none have infiltrated our camp? This is a high possibility. These thoughts swirled in my mind as I waved goodbye to class B. Next is class C. I walked to the beach where I saw Ryuen sitting on a chair and drinking his coconut water as everyone was either resting or playing happily. They would probably run out of points within today. I glanced in Ryuen's direction and spotted three boys bowing to him, seemingly apologetic, but I could tell they were scared stiff. This is the power of a tyrant. I walked over to him, and he looked at me through his shades, smirking.