Chapter 12

Ayleen's POV

Clara and I agreed to go to the mall with Andressa in an attempt to distract me from the wedding I had to play in today. It was going to be much different from the bar and my anxiety was growing by the second, to play at such an important event, there was no room for mistakes.

"I will take a quick shower and then we can get dressed and leave," Clara said as she put the tray aside.

"I have to go call my family, is there a pay phone nearby?" I asked worriedly. 

"What pay phone? There is a phone in the living room call from there," Clara answered surprised, and pointed at the phone. 

"I don't want to bother you, I can call from a pay phone."

"Angel, stop being ridiculous, please use the phone.. but maybe you wanna shower with me first?" she added with a smirk.

"Shower.. with you? Like together? At the same time?" I yelped nervously, was she being serious?

"Yes.. together," she repeated and raised her eyebrows not seeing how it could be a big deal.

"Naked???" I still couldn't believe it.

"No, let me put on a nightgown.. of course naked, Ayleen!" She crossed her hand over her chest and leaned on the bathroom door.

"I'll.. pass.. I don't think I can," I told her hoping she would understand as I anxiously looked down at my feet.

"Seriously? You came in my mouth a few hours ago, what's the problem?"

"Clara! No need to say it like that.. I am just shy, okay?"

"Okay.. whatever you say, you can use the phone," she told me and didn't give me a chance to answer, already walking away into the bathroom.

I made my way to the living room and dialed my mom's number. I tried to keep the conversation as short as possible, I was anxious about using Clara's phone and didn't want to cost her a lot of money.

Once finished I went back to the room and found Clara already dressed, sitting on a bed playing with her cellphone, suspecting she may still be grumpy, I walked up to her, straddling her hips, I nuzzled my face in her neck.

"Did you call them? Is everything okay?" She said as she passed her fingers on my back.

"Everything is great, thanks for letting me use your phone. Should I get ready?" I asked and put a kiss on her neck, she squeezed my waist at the gesture. 

"Yes, unless you want to stay here," her playful attitude was back. 

"We have all the time in the world," I pecked her cheek and smiled. 

"You know.. I loved last night," she told me warmly and caressed my cheek lovingly.

"I.. loved it too, I don't think I ever felt this way before. You made me feel so many things at the same time, I don't know how to explain it."

"I don't think you need to explain, I understand.. And I want another dose," she smirked. 

"And you call me naughty," I giggled and poked her cheek.

"Who told you to be this hot?" She bit my earlobe causing me to whimper softly.

"Now go get dressed or I will change my mind and have another taste right now," she slurred and I jumped off her lap, looking around in worry.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" she seemed confused.

"I.. just realized I have to wear the same outfit from last night, I don't have any clothes here!"