Deku

Character: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're beauty rivals that of any flowers
*QL AU: Flower Shop AU*
(F/S/N) ~ flower shop name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

As I finish up with a customer the alarm I set up on my phone began going off. I quickly grab the mirror I had previously placed under the cash register and quickly fix my hair and rub the dirt off my face. Putting the mirror away I began to water some of my plants. It wasn't long till the familiar sound of the front door opening caught my attention, "Welcome to (F/S/N). Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding the flowers." I looked at the guy with a small smile. Every Saturday at the same time this green-haired, green-eyed guy walks in. He's always in a well-fitting suit and outside waiting for him is a guy who clearly looks like his bodyguard/driver. I look up at him and smiled softly, "Hello Mr.Midoriya, it's lovely to see you again. Will you be getting the usual?" He gives me a blinding smile while nodding his head.

I hummed and grabbed all of the flowers for his usual bouquet. Since I've been making the same bouquet for so long at this point I'm a pro. I quickly finish it up and when I looked up I saw Midoriya looking down at me with a fond look on his face. I could feel myself blush down to my neck so I quickly put it in the register and wait for him to pay. Once he did I turned around to get a bag but I heard the door opening and closing. Turning around I see the flowers are gone and in its place is a small amount of money with a business card. I pick up the card and to my surprise, it has his personal phone number and a small note, 'If you're ever in danger or just want to talk don't be afraid to call. I.M.' I stared at the note before saving the number on my phone and taking the money and putting it in my register. I could have sworn I could feel eyes on me but I chose to ignore the weird feeling in my gut.

It wasn't till a couple of days later that I had to call the phone number. What was supposed to be a normal Wednesday turned dark really quickly when a guy with ashy blue hair and red eyes walked in. Behind him were two other people but he made sure my attention was on him. With a smirk on his lips, he leaned down towards me and grabbed my chin, "Well well well I can see why Deku has become so enamored with you. You're quite the beauty. Too bad I have a goal to get rid of anything he come to love and care about." I could feel my phone in my pocket and since I knew where everything was in my store I quickly grab a vase and slam it in his head. He fell back onto his subordinate. So I quickly took the chance to run and hide in my greenhouse. There's an area that could never be found unless you're there by someone who knows it's there.

I quickly pull out my phone and contemplate calling the police but call Midoriya instead. It only rings twice before I heard a deep voice say, "Hello?" I took a deep breath, "Hi it's (M/n) from the flower shop. I'm in danger right now. Three people are claiming they'll kill me to take me away from someone called Deku. Please you'd say you'd help me. So please save me." I heard shuffling and shouting before he spoke again, "We'll be there in under five minutes. Please stay safe till then." With that, the phone hung up and that's when I could hear the footsteps inside the greenhouse. I stayed quiet listening to the footsteps while also silently praying to whatever is up there that I make it out okay. Just as someone got close to my hiding spot I heard the door being slammed open followed by loud yelling and threats.

It wasn't long till it grew quiet and I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. I come out of my hiding spot and feel arms immediately wrap around me and my face bring shoved into someone's chest. I pulled myself back and look up at the person only to see Midoriya. "You came?" He smiled down at me, "Of course I did. I couldn't let anything happen to someone I've come to love." I stare at him, "You like me too?" He chuckled while gently holding my face in one of his hands, "Of course I do. You're beauty rivals that of any flower. Your intelligence is something that caught my attention. Along with the care and love you put into every single flower you have in your shop. So tell me why shouldn't I have fallen in love with you?" I blushed bright red before I pulled his collar bringing him down to my height, "Just shut up and kiss me already." He smiles, "With pleasure." The kiss was warm and it felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach.

And that same day he asked me to be his boyfriend of course after telling me all about his life as the leader of the most powerful Yakuza group. And it honestly didn't make me love him any less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3