Shoto

Character: Shoto Todoroki
Type: Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Happily Ever After
*Not the Original Cinderella AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I stared at the guard with a blank look on my face I could hear my stepmom begging to begin to freak out from behind me. The guard sighed before he spoke up, "Which one is (L/n) (M/n)?" I raised my hand and he hummed, "Are you 18 years old?" I nodded my head and he gave me a letter. With that, he gave us another apology before he left. I closed the door before I ran off to my room. As I ran I could hear my stepmother begin to freak out some more about what they were going to do and where they were going to get money. I could tell the realization that they no longer had a steady income hit my step-siblings, Momo and Uraraka after what my stepmom said. I ignored them as I closed my room door before I opened the letter. It started with my dad apologizing for not telling me was sick. He also said that 15% of his money belong to my stepmom and step-siblings while the rest of the money and the house belonged to me. He also made sure to talk to a lawyer meaning that no one could fight the will.

Throughout the next couple of weeks after finding out the news and my step-family receiving their portions they've been living lavishly. Especially now since the Todoroki family announced the youngest son coming up coronation. He's the only one that agreed to become the next King but the current King had one request and that was that he at least got engaged to someone. That meant that all the single men and women around the prince's age were asked to come to try and capture the prince's attention. The day before they sent me out to get their preordered outfits and I had to keep myself from letting them see my disappointment from being left behind once again. The day I found an old suit that my dad owned my stepmom practically screamed her head off about me wearing the suit my dad used to tie the knot with her. Since I wasn't around for the wedding I didn't know this was his. I took it off and changed and she took it and hid it.

As I watched them leave I couldn't help but feel like crying as I made my way over to my mother's garden. As I passed by a bench my teary eyes landed on a big yellow caterpillar with a man's face. He got up once he realized that I had seen him. He explained that he was my fairy godfather and that he'd be helping me get to the party. I thanked him profusely for everything and it wasn't long till he sent me on my way to the ball. Once there I knew that my stepfamily wouldn't recognize me. I looked around the ballroom amazed at all of the details and I was so distracted by it that I didn't notice the prince has set his eyes on me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked back I came face to face with the prince. He gave me a small smile, "Would you be my first dance?" I nodded with a light blush on my cheeks. He hummed and brought me to the middle of the dance floor before we began dancing around each other.

He took me out to the kingdom gardens at the end of our dance. We began to get to know each other and it honestly felt like a dream come true. I looked up at the clock before realizing it was about to strike midnight. I looked at the prince and realized I didn't want my stepfamily to continue to control me. I looked at him before I spoke to him, "I'm no prince. I'm not even part of a good family. I'm a lowly maid in my own home but I certainly do hope we can continue with the spark we've found between each other tonight." He grabbed me by my waist before he leaned down and pecked my lips. "I'd truly love that." He whispered against my lips.

It wasn't long till we were engaged and Shoto became the king. We got to know each other on a deeper level and he kicked my stepfamily out of my house and into their own far away from me. We took our vacations at my old house away from everyone. And we lived happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3

Sorry for not posting sooner my loves<3