Aizawa

Character: Shota Aizawa
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff Ending☁️
Story Name: I got your back kid
*Adoptive dad Aizawa* *Quirk Manipulation*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aizawa pov)

I lightly knocked on the door of my adoptive son's room. It was officially the end of the first week of us living together and he's still not really talking to me but I don't want to force him either so I'm letting the relationship flow. I know why he's so quiet and why he stays away from others. I know that (M/n) has had a hard life due to his quirk. Most people would think that people who can 'steal' quirks and combine them to use them for themselves. Even with being treated the way he was for having a 'villainous' he stayed kind and gentle. I of course want the best for my kid now even if he still calls me Aizawa. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard him telling me to come in in his usual quiet voice. I cleared my throat, "It's Saturday and well I go to U.A to either fill out paperwork/grades or to take care of Eri. A girl under the protection of U.A teachers and my class. And I was wondering if you'd like to come along."

He seemed to hesitate a bit before he nodded his head. I almost smile but I just cleared my throat again before I responded, "Okay you can take your time getting ready. I have to be there in an hour though." He nodded and I left the room before I sat down on the couch and waited for him to finish getting ready. It wasn't long till he came out in a pair of black jeans, some sneakers, and his (fav color) sweater. I gave him a small nod of approval before we headed out into the car and into U.A. Once we arrived I immediately brought him over to where class 1-a, Shinsou, Eri, and Hizashi were waiting for me. I looked over at (M/n) and I saw that his eyes were full of wonder as he looked over at U.A's gardens. I smiled slightly and continued to walk with him following behind me.

Once we arrived Eri quickly ran over to me before she pulled out a small bouquet. I raised an eyebrow, "And who are these for?" She grins, "For Mr.(M/n)" I nod and moved out of the way for her to hand the flowers to (M/n). (M/n) stared at Eri with wide eyes before he grabbed the flowers. He gently pats her head before speaking in a soft voice, "Thank you." She smiled and ran back to Hizashi. I turned to (M/n) you can sit over there if you want. I have to direct the class for some extra training." He nodded and sat down and watched as I immediately began training my kids after their warm-up. It was about 45 minutes into the class when I heard a gasp from Eri and I chuckle from (M/n). I turned around only to see Eri's horn glowing with it going haywire. Hizashi and I looked at each other pure confusion written on our faces before I spoke up, "(M/n) what's going on?"

He flinched slightly before he spoke up, "Um well I took Eri-san's quirk and altered it so that her known side effect of going haywire doesn't happen anymore and she has more control of her quirk." I hummed, "And how did you know her quirk goes haywire?" He looked down at the floor, "She told me about someone named Deku saving her and how she saved him even if she's scared of her quirk. All I wanted was to help. I'm sorry." I instantly walked over to him and ruffled his hair, "I'm not mad kid. In fact, I'm glad you figured out a way to help Eri. I got your back kid. You're my son now and you're clearly an amazing person." He looked up at me his eyes wide and with tears threatening to fall, "Um thank you, dad." I smiled and hugged him, 'Yeah he'll fight right in. My family just got bigger.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3