Shinsou

Character: Shinsou Hitoshi
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're the only one I like
The reader has a fox quirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shinsou pov)

Deku: Hey Shinsou, sorry to text you on our day off from classes but (M/n) turned into a fox after Kacchan used his quirk. I'm pretty sure (M/n)'s sick because before he turned he was pretty pale and sluggish. And now he's growing/glaring at anyone who tries to get close to him.

I looked down at the message Deku sent me with a surprised look on my face. I knew (M/n) wasn't feeling well which is the reason I asked my dad if I could go to the pharmacy to get him some medicine. I put my phone away and grabbed the rest of the medicine, snacks, and many hydrating beverages. I quickly checked out as my phone kept buzzing with messages from what I'm guessing to be people from class 1A. I quickly made my way back to UA and into the dorms. It didn't take long for me to arrive and witness the odd scene ever. (M/n) is in his fox form lowered to the ground his ears are pinned back and he was slightly growling at anyone that got slightly close to him. I walked towards him and in the background, I could hear some of the class protestings and telling me to not get close.

I squatted and made direct eye contact with (M/n) his eyes widened and practically sparkled. I put the bags down before opening my arms. He all but ran into them before lightly head butting my chin and licking my cheek. I chuckled softly before arranging him around so that I was able to grab the bags again and stand up. Once I looked back at the class they were all standing there with wide eyes and their jaws dropped. Just as I was about to walk away Deku loudly said, "Well glad you're here Shinsou. Your boyfriend didn't seem like he wanted to move from that spot at all. Even when I told him you were coming for him. He didn't even register what I said." I heard a couple of gasps from people but I quickly ran up to (M/n)'s room with a blush on my face.

Luckily (M/n) was too busy getting comfy in my arms and trying to become one with me to notice what was going on around him. Once we got to his dorm (M/n) jumped from my arms and ran into his little burrow and began to make the clicking noise he does whenever he wants me close since his fox side considers me his long-term mate. I happily (and quickly) change my clothes before joining him and letting him snuggle closely. As I began to pet the area between his ears he began to purr softly. Which made me smile a bit knowing that even though neither of us is comfortable with/used to physical affection when it comes from other people we are comfortable doing it with each other. I gently scratched the area behind his ear before I began speaking.

"(M/n), I brought you medicine and some snacks. Sorry I wasn't here for you earlier. And you know everyone found out we're dating. They were surprised. I dislike your class. You're the one I like." He gave me an unimpressed look and even in his fox form I could tell he was completely done with me. I chuckled softly before we cuddled closer and ultimately fell asleep. We woke up once and at that time (M/n) was in his human form so I gave him his medicine and we ate some snacks before we said our 'I love you's' before we went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3