Kirishima

Character: Kirishima Eijiro
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I love you no matter what
*Vampire AU, Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I yawned as I made my way through the common room. I could feel eyes on me and I could hear small gasps leaving my classmates. I ignored them and headed toward the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and spoon before pouring cereal and milk into it. I against the kitchen island and watch with narrowed eyes as everyone came in and out. I could hear the gossiping in the living room but I chose to ignore them since it was far too early on a Saturday for me to follow what they were gossiping about. As I finished half of my cereal Iida walked into the kitchen and looked at me before his eyes widened. "(L/n)-kun this is highly inappropriate. You must wear a shirt in the school dorms. Especially if you're going to be doing such inappropriate things with a partner." I stared at him and brought another bite of cereal to my mouth before I looked down at my body.

I only saw the multiple little love bites my boyfriend of three years left. When we moved into the dorms he had finally told me that he was a vampire which explained his teeth and why whenever I slept over I woke up with multiple bites on my body. He explained that he didn't actually need blood to survive but he just felt the need to bite things and usually he used teether but it wasn't comfortable for him. Once we moved into the dorms we either slept in my room or his and I'd sleep with my shirt off so that he could sleep as well. Plus it doesn't bother my sleep since it doesn't actually hurt. I looked back up at Iida and gave him a pointed look, "I don't see why what I do is any of your business. These bites are anything other than me being helpful to my partner. So don't blame me for you and the class having dirty minds." I put my bowl in the sink after finishing my cereal before I passed by everyone to head back to my dorm room.

Once I stepped inside I saw Eijiro cuddling into my pillow. Little snores were the only thing I heard. I sat on the edge of the bed before playing with his hair in an attempt to get him to wake up. He sighed softly before cuddling up to my thigh. I watched as his hand pulled up my shorts before his mouth attracted itself to my thigh. I laughed softly before I gently continued to play with his hair. I scrolled through my phone for about an hour before Eijiro woke up. When he did he blinked up at me before he smiled. I smiled back and placed a small kiss on his forehead, "Morning sleepyhead." He hummed, "Mornin' (M/n). Did I hurt you too much last night?" He said while rubbing the area on my thigh he bit. I shook my head, "Nah it felt like a little bug bite." He gasped up at me clearly offended which made me laugh loudly.

I caressed his face before I spoke up, "I went downstairs for breakfast earlier and Iida tried to tell me off for not wearing a shirt and showing off my 'late night activities'. I told him and the eavesdropping class off for not minding their business and for having dirty minds." He pouts, "I'm sorry for getting you in trouble." I shook my head, "It's not your fault the class likes to gossip, my love. Plus I love you no matter what. And I may like the little love bites I get out of it." He grinned, "Okay (M/n) and I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3