Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're so cute
*Any quirk*
*O! Bakugou: Original Bakugou
S! Bakugou: Second Bakugou*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was walking around the school campus with Kirishima and Kaminari as we looked for Bakugou. He had let me know he was going to see his 'old hag' earlier today and that he'd be back around three. It was now five and all of us became worried so we began looking around campus to see if he was injured and laying somewhere. As we passed by the main building I heard a familiar explosion before I felt myself get picked up and something red drape over my eyes. I blinked a couple of times, "Suki? Is that you?" Before whoever was holding me was able to speak I heard the voice of Bakugou, "Hey freak let him go right now." The person holding me must've felt me tense up because they quickly let me down but didn't take their arms from around me effectively pulling me into their chest. I had my back to the person and I stared at Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Aizawa with wide eyes.

I could tell Bakugou seemed extremely upset about whoever was holding me but wouldn't outright say it. I look up at the person only to be met with another older-ish Bakugou. My eyes widened, "Bakugou?" I asked softly. I felt my chin get grabbed as the S! Bakugou smirked and spoke up, "It's lovely to finally see someone I recognize, my love. You're probably wondering who am I. You see I was doing some pre-winter hunting for me, you, and our babies when I got sucked into this bright light and suddenly I'm standing in front of my 18 years old self but it seems this may be another timeline where we aren't together. Considering he left to see the old hag without you." As he spoke his hand continued to gently caress my face and move my hair off my face leading me to blush brightly. "(M/n) since he seems to know you and actively wants to talk with you you're in charge of the S! Bakugou. The quirk will wear off in two to three days. Do not allow him to destroy anything." Aizawa said before simply walking away.

I watched as Aizawa walked away before I suddenly shivered at the cold winds. I felt myself get pulled into S! Bakugou's chest before he spoke up, "You three lead me to somewhere warm. My beloved has grown cold due to the cold winds." Before the O! Bakugou and I could protest Kirishima and Kaminari led us back to the dorms. Once we arrived we were lucky that everyone was in their rooms because S! Bakugou loudly proclaimed to see my 'sleeping chamber'. I took his outstretched hand with a blush on my cheeks and led him towards my room. Of course with O! Bakugou following behind us. Once we entered my room S! Bakugou took off his cape before wrapping it around me, "You still seem so cold, my love. Allow me to help you warm up." He sat down on my bed and pulled me onto his lap. I could see O! Bakugou was fuming as he sat in my desk chair. "Um, can I ask you a couple of questions?" I say looking up at S! Bakugou. He held my hand and smiled, "Of course."

"How long have we been together in your world that we have babies? What do you do in your world? What are the kids' names? Did we get married?" He chuckled softly, "You've always been the curious one. Well, we've known each other since we were babies we grew up with Deku. I'm right now the king of our strong kingdom with you as my queen. You picked the names Akiro and Hotaru they're twins they were born just this year using wizard we were able to become parents. Of course, we got married we were betrothed since the moment our parents could tell we were soulmates." I hummed and smiled, "That all sounds quite like a fairytale." I could feel a pair of eyes burning into my skull. Up until S! Bakugou spoke up again, "It's a bit odd that you two aren't together in this realm considering I've always told my (M/n) we were soulmates and we'd always meet each other in every reincarnation. It seems like I'm a bit of a wuss in this realm" I blushed and before I knew it I was pulled off S! Bakugou and into O! Bakugou arms.

"Shut the fuck up you freak. I'm no wuss. I could tell (M/n) that I love him every damn day if I wanted." S! Bakugou smirked before a flashing white light blinded us and he was promptly gone. I looked up at the one and the only Bakugou from this dimension before speaking up, "Did you mean it? Do you love me?" He scowled and looked away before nodding his head, "I didn't want to tell you like this but the quirk I got hit with made it this way. The quirk helps with facing one's biggest fear by forcing the person who was hit to do what their fear was. My fear was admitting I had feelings for you and well the freak forced my hand with all the touching and sweet words he was charming you with." I giggled, "You're so cute. You know you'll be the only Bakugou Katsuki that I would ever love." He stared at me with wide eyes, "Okay then be my boyfriend or something." I laughed loudly, "Okay"

And we lived happily together until we were grey and old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3